What makes Vermont Outdoor Property unique for selling your recreational property? First and foremost; we are outdoors people; boaters, hunters, hikers and fishermen. We truly understand the needs and lifestyle of Buyers looking for that special recreational property. Because we are actively involved in sporting activities, we have the tools that make showing these unique properties possible including our participation with Cabela's Trophy Properties.
Cabelas is one of the largest names in the outdoors market and while many associate the company with hunting and other outdoor sporting equipment, they are much much more. The Cabelas brand and lifestyle encapsulates fine homes, sporting trips, boating, fishing, and a general enjoyment of the great outdoors. From small plots of land to multimillion dollar homes, no property is too great or too small; and unlike any other realty company, Vermont Outdoor Properties will provide you the expertise of a local firm with years of Vermont real estate experience combined with the weight and national reach of the Cabelas brand. We are a licensed Vermont Real Estate Brokerage and proud members of the Multiple Listing System, giving you an established and trustworthy resource.
Our unique participation with Cabela's Trophy Properties is not the only reason we're the best sellers of recreational property in Vermont, our years of experience includes:
- When showing land, we will not just drive the customer by the parcel. We spend time reviewing maps, aerial photos, and walking the property and its boundaries with Buyers. (head nets and bug spray are always on hand).
- We understand that many of these properties are seasonal and remote. Winter and mud season will not stop us from showing your property.From the simplicity of snowshoes and a comfortable 4 x 4 crew cab, to an ATV and snowmobile when required.
- We pride ourselves in taking the time to research and provide as much information on your property as possible.Many agencies just get the basics, not Attacca Realty. We do a extensive town record investigation, find maps and topos of the property and provide complete photographic representations including a 360 visual tour with the highlights
- Most importantly we cooperate and encourage all Realtors to show and sell your listing.To facilitate this, we provide them with extensive marketing materials, maps and data specific to your property right in the multiple listing system. We also allow your listing to be placed on all our competitors websites. Since Realtors are commissioned sales people, we feel it is important that we compensate them well and split our commission 50/50 with any Realtor that brings forward a qualified buyer!
- Cabela's Catalogs - Reaching hundreds of thousands of outdoor enthusiasts twice annually, including specifically targeted catalogs such as "Home & Cabin," "Fishing, "Archery," "Outdoor Living," and more.
- The Land Report - A total nationwide circulation of 45,000, including all Forbes 400 Billionaires, top 100 CEOs under 40 and The Land Report 100.
- Outdoors Magazine - Monthly Circulation of 25,000 with a monthly readership of 85,000. Distributed to over 3000 newsstands in AL, CT, GA, IL, MA, ME, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, TX, VT & all Cabela's Retail Stores.
- State Fish & Wildlife Guides - 2 Million Guides year, distributed in CT, MA, NH, NJ, NY & VT
In addition to placing your listing on the Cabela's Trophy Properties website, our dedicated recreationalinternet advertising includes:
- LandWatch.com - One of the most popular websites for recreational and land properties, your property is posted automatically.
- LandsofAmerica.com - One of the top land sites with over 2 million page views per month.
If you have a property listed with another real estate agency but have had little luck in selling, ask them to give us a call to see how your property can be featured on Cabelas Trophy Properties, giving you access to a targeted demographic second to none.