108 Goodrich DriveWilliston, VT 05495MLS Number 4701151
- Price: $449,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 95 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- RZD - ResidentialZoning
Don't miss the opportunity to own this sunny colonial in Williston's South Ridge! Enjoy the neighborhood amenities such as tennis, in-ground pool, and basketball courts, all just a short walking-distance from home. This wonderfully cared for one-owner 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home awaits its new owners who will appreciate the bright, sunny kitchen featuring new flooring, plenty of cabinet space, two pantries, and newer stainless steel appliances. There is a roomy eat-in kitchen or entertain family and friends in the adjacent large formal dining room. The dining room leads into a big living room, and the first floor is rounded out with a huge den/office area, a beautiful sunny foyer, and a convenient half bath and laundry. On the second floor you'll find four great-sized bedrooms, each with freshly shampooed carpet and closet space galore. The master bedroom has a deep walk-in closet and an en-suite master bath with a terrific soaking tub, separate shower, and double sinks. This home also features a very large wooden deck (newly stained and sealed) and a fire pit with lovely views of the community acreage. The basement level has over 900 square feet of additional finished space, currently being used as a recreation room, with a built-in bar. The basement also has an unfinished storage area. And don't forget about that two car garage with great storage! This home is in a fabulous location, close to I-89, schools and shopping, yet in a wonderfully peaceful setting. CUFSH
Ask A Question
Call: 802-862-9106 x82 8028629106 800-557-8186 or send a message:
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Year Built1993
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms15
- FoundationConcrete, Slab - Concrete
- Square Feet3196
- APX Unfin Below Grade247
- BasementPartially Finished, Storage Space
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed06/18/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count77
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$449,000
- Listing Agent NameBarbara Trousdale
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4701151
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalks, Subdivision
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Exterior ColorCream
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Tax Yr2017/2018
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$200
- ZoningRZD - Residential
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Building Number108
- StreetGoodrich Drive
- SubdivisionSouth Ridge
- DistrictWilliston School District
- Elementary SchoolAllen Brook Elementary School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions13'5" x 20'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' x 13'3"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'4" x 13'6"
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6'11" x 9'3"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'5" x 13'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'1" x 11'7"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'5" x 11'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'4" x 13'2"
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions13'11" x 16"
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'2" x 8'10"
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions22'7" x 12' 8"
- Room 12 TypeRec Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions23'1" x 21'
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions18'11" x 12'10"
- Room 14 TypeBath - Full
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions7'11 x 7'10"
- Room 15 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 Dimensions6'7" x 6'2"
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 4 Bathroom 2696 Square Feet 0.41 Acreage Year Built in 2002.
You will love this updated 4 bedroom home with great curb appeal on a landscaped .41 acre lot in the desirable Brennan Woods neighborhood. Meticulously maintained, this home features a charming covered porch leading to an impressive open foyer entrance, 9 -foot ceilings, arched entrances, crown molding and hardwood floors. Imagine entertaining in the bright kitchen with stainless appliances, granite and large island. The open floor plan boasts a family room with gas fireplace overlooking the new Trex deck with solar lighting, a stone patio and large private backyard. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms with large closets. The lower level features daylight windows, a family room and bedroom with a 3/4 bathroom. New architectural shingle roof in 2017! The Brennan Woods neighborhood features pool and tennis courts and is close to schools, shopping, airport, and the UVM medical center. More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.