1830 Greenbush RoadCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4661357
- Price: $525,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 26 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 360Road Frontage
Imagine spending your evenings unwinding while taking in the incredibly stunning and unobstructed views of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain from the comfort of your own home! The location is truly something that you won't forget - This is your chance to own a home located on Greenbush Road which is identified as the Most Scenic Public Highway within the Charlotte Town Plan. Enjoy the conveniences of one level living in this spacious and bright floor plan. A vaulted ceiling and striking fireplace creates an impressive entrance. Central air conditioning, first floor laundry, and recessed lighting are some of the desirable amenities of this home. The finished walk-out basement adds an abundance of extra space including a family room, ¾ bathroom, office space, workshop, plenty of storage, a wet bar, and a possible guest suite - a perfect home for entertaining! Views from the large windows in the kitchen will make cooking a delight, the kitchen island adds functionality, and space for a breakfast nook guarantees a great start to your day. You will appreciate the conveniently attached two car garage during the chilly autumn days, and especially those snowy Vermont winter months! Only minutes to the Essex Ferry and Mount Philo State Park - and under a half hour to Burlington; you can have it all!
Ask A Question
Call: 802-862-9106 x82 8028629106 800-557-8186 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$525,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4661357
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage360
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number1830
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictChamplain Valley UHSD 15
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions18'0" x 25'02"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'0" x 11'07"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'07" x 12'05"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'11" x 11'11"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'11" x 15'0"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'11" x 11'07"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'03" x 6'0"
- Room 8 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions4'11" x 7'0"
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions17'10" x 17'02"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11'11" x 13'10"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions6'09" x 15'0"
- Room 12 TypeWorkshop
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions15'06" x 9'10"
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions16'04" x 11'09"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions11'03" x 11'0"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions17'11" x 6'05"
- Room 16 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions7'02" x 4'09"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Natural Light, Wet Bar, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1978
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths3
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms12
- BasementFinished, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleRanch, Walkout Lower Level
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3074
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- WaterOn-Site Well Exists, Private
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed09/27/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count462
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 4 Bathroom 3308 Square Feet 5 Acreage Year Built in 1980.
Drive through the covered bridge and find this Private Artist Retreat on 5 acres of beautiful land with abundant gardens and manicured grounds. This 2700+ sqft home is perfect for entertaining with an open flowing floor plan and Chef's kitchen. The screened in back porch is perfect for Al Fresco dining. The sunny artist studio has it own exterior access. This space could easily convert to a home office, 1st floor master or guest suite. Enjoy the walking trails and access to Lewis Creak. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.