5D Stone Cairn LaneCavendish, VT 05142MLS Number 4652616
- Price: $58,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 126 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 5Lot Size Acres
- 2 AcresZoning
- 100Road Frontage
Road frontage is approximate.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- MLS Number4652616
- p mod date time2017-08-12T15:30:00
- Modification Date11/07/2017
- Date Listed08/08/2017
- List Price$58,900
- Tax ReductionNo
- Permit StatusState - Issued
- Docs AvailableDeed, PERC Test, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Survey
- Broker NameKelley Real Estate, Inc.
- Current UseResidential
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End, Private, Unpaved
- Agent NameEatmon
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- RestrictionsDeed, Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- View Count27
- Building Number5D
- Zoning2 Acres
- LocationNear Golf Course, Near Skiing, Valley
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolCavendish Town Elementary
- TopographyCountry Setting, View
- Junior HighGreen Mountain UHSD #35
- High SchoolGreen Mountain UHSD #35
- StreetStone Cairn
- Lot Size Acres5
- Road Frontage100
- Square Feet217800
- Property TypeLand
- WaterOn-Site Well Needed
- ElectricAt Street, Underground
- SewerOn-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Number of Photos4
. 138521 Square Feet 3.18 Acreage in .
Great Ascutney Mtn Views! This lot is located at the end of a town maintained road with Great Views N, E and South! The lot has 3.18 acres and includes the power and main septic! This is truly a quality lot and wont be available long! More
. 802811 Square Feet 18.43 Acreage in .
Private setting at end of country road. Bordered by stone walls built hundreds of years ago, this parcel is a mix of open and wooded land with mostly hardwoods throughout. There is a seasonal stream that meanders through the back of the woods. Several piles of stones dot the woods as well from when the land was once cleared. Town maintained road brings you right to the driveway that has been built with culverts and stone. The home site has been cleared and ready for testing. Just down the road, you will find Brook Farm Vineyards with a tasting room, VAST snowmobile trails, Knapp Ponds, Colby Pond and quaint villages all around. Come build your dream home in the woods. More
. 130680 Square Feet 3 Acreage in .
Scenic Lot with views, West and South to State Forest. In ground septic design obtained for a 9 Bedroom home. Walking distance to village services and ski shuttle. Easy access to VAST trail. Only 3 miles to OKEMO. Adjacent property available MLS# 4629827 More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.