1396 Marble Island Road #5Colchester, VT 05446MLS Number 4651401
- Price: $469,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 79 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- NoRoad Frontage
Living in this Marble Island condo allows you the ease of a no maintenance lifestyle with the benefits of lakefront living! Situated on Malletts Bay adjacent to the Marina, this contemporary townhouse offers owners ample opportunities to play and relax. Enjoy the association tennis courts, swimming pool, beach and lake access. Three levels of living all have lake views and allow for flexible spaces and many options. Relax in the finished walk out lower level-- which is plumbed for a full bath! Before you turn in for the night, step out on your balcony to do a little stargazing before retiring to the oversized, vaulted master suite with two large closets and spacious full bath. The 2nd bedroom suite is a real treat for other family members or weekend guests! Plenty of storage, covered entry, attached garage- it's all so easy!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$469,000
- Date Listed08/03/2017
- MLS Number4651401
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Lake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, View, Water View, Waterfront
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsDead End, Paved, Public
- StyleContemporary, Multi-Level, Townhouse, Walkout Lower Level
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Water Body NameMalletts Bay, Lake Champlain
- Water Body TypeBay
- Water AccessShared Private
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowUnknown
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count18
- StreetMarble Island Road #5
- Building Number1396
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- ComplexOuter Bay Marble Island
- High SchoolColchester High School
- SubdivisionMarble Island
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBeach Access, Club House, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Pool - In Ground, Sewer, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash, Water, Landscaping
- HOA Fee$400
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan
- Water HeaterOwned, Tank
- Year Built2005
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet2640
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade25
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10" x 8'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions23'3" x 21'3"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 3 Dimensions28' x 21'2"
- Room 3 LevelBasement
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Dimensions16'11" x 16'2"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Dimensions19' x 12'3"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
2 Bedrooms . 1 Bathroom 1148 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1977.
Enjoy the convenience of living close to schools, parks and shopping while maintaining a country feel. Enjoy barbecues and entertaining in your level, fenced in back yard surrounded by trees which create privacy. Nice, open floor plan lets in lots a natural light and ease of movement from room to room with a sliding glass door to your back deck. Bedrooms and bath on the top floor with laundry and an additional family room in the basement. More
3 Bedrooms . 3 Bathroom 3053 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 2001.
This updated, sun-filled Bay Creek townhouse feels like a single-family home with the ease of condo living! Sweet covered porch opens to spacious entry and formal dining room. Beautifully upgraded kitchen includes light granite counter tops, breakfast counter & recently purchased stainless appliances. The kitchen flows into the large living room with access to the very private back deck for entertaining and level yard. Gorgeous hand-scraped maple floors throughout most of the 1st floor are easy to clean and durable. 1st floor half bath and laundry room have recently been updated. Upstairs is a Master with two large closets and en suite bath, as well as two bedrooms adjoined by a Jack and Jill bath with new tile, granite counters and finishes. New carpet upstairs. A bonus room above the garage provides options for play room, office or exercise room. Large finished basement with egress window, and plenty of unfinished storage space. Wonderful neighborhood with mature trees, bike path, & just minutes to schools, Colchester Village, Bayside park, Lake Champlain & I-89. This one won't last long! More
1 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1101 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Why pay the price of a 2 bedroom when you can have the same space and capability in this gem of a unit. Conveniently located sun-filled, one level first floor end unit offers abundant sunlight and lots of wide open living space. Spacious master suite with walk-in closet and attached full bath. Large and separate den/office with lots of possibilities for usage, 1/2 bath conveniently located just outside of separate den/office. The Association fee includes heat/central air. Enjoy access to exercise room, common areas, and underground parking. Conveniently located off I-89 Exit 17. Less than 15 minutes to Burlington! Potential rental opportunity! Property is assessed at $154,500. More
2 Bedrooms . 1 Bathroom 840 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1972.
This cozy, efficient gem is just around the corner from the Rossetti Natural Area and Thayer Beach. Sidewalks and the Colchester Bike Path make it a great recreation opportunity! Close to Burlington too! Renovated Kitchen and Bath. Neat, clean and ready for you to just move in and launch your life! More
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1146 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
Nice open floor plan. Large Kitchen with pantry and tile flooring. Hardwood floors in Living & Dining Rooms. First Floor 1/2 bath. 2 bedrooms and full bath on 2nd floor. Rear deck overlooking backyard. Full Basement for storage. 1 car garage. Close to Bike paths, the Causeway, Airport Park and Downtown Burlington. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.