78 Freedom LaneLaconia, NH 03246MLS Number 4649046
- Price: $284,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 30 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- TBDRoad Frontage
One of a kind, stand-alone condo with the only 2-car garage in Fields Crossing and private setting on a cul-de-sac. Open concept, 3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths. Beautifully updated with renovated kitchen and bath - new cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, new carpeting & flooring, freshly painted, ductless AC's on both levels and newer (6 years) High-efficiency furnace. Bright, sun-filled unit with lots of windows. Wonderful banquette seating area overlooks the gardens. Ideal setting within South Down Shores. All South Down amenities include tennis, basketball, playground, walking trails and beautiful sandy beach on Lake Winnipesaukee. Golf Cart Included!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$284,900
- Date Listed07/23/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- MLS Number4649046
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Lake Access
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingHot Water
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared Private
- Broker NameKW Lakes and Mountains Realty/Meredith
- Agent NameGauvin
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos37
- View Count2
- Building Number78
- Elementary SchoolElm Street Elementary School
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- ComplexFields Crossing
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- SubdivisionSouth Down Shores
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Patio
- Exterior ColorGray
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBasketball Court, Beach Access, Beach Rights, Playground, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
- Assoc Fees$365
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash
- Condo Fees$280
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Year Built1988
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1440
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionStick Built Off-Site
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Fireplace - Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions14'9' x 13'4"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions13'7" x 10'9"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Dimensions17'5" x 9'7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions10'11" x 14'11"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11'4" x 11'11''
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions11'4" x 12'11"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
2 Bedrooms . 3 Bathroom 3004 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1987.
A very rare chance to own this stand alone condo in a well established association. This unit boasts over 2,000 finished square feet of living space. Current owners slept 3 generations comfortably on family vacations during summer and winter in the 2 bedrooms plus bonus room in basement set up as a bedroom and loft area with a double size bed. Enjoy unobstructed views of Lake Opechee from your 3 season porch, living and dining areas. Association has beach, day dock and canoe/kayak racks. In the Winter enjoy the fireplace upstairs or maybe a wood stove in the lower family area. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.