35 Cherry Street, Unit 801Burlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4648885
- Rental Price: $3,500The price has recently decreased
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Sit in your living room or on your balcony and enjoy the unobstructed views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. This unit is located on the 8th floor of Westlake, 2nd to the top. You can enjoy endless sunsets of the lake and mountains. Walking distance to everything downtown Burlington has to offer, shopping, good food, the waterfront park the options are endless. The open floor plan offers a large kitchen island with breakfast bar, living room with gas stove and large dining space. Off the livings space is an office with desks already in place. The updated kitchen contains stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom with large walk-in closet and master bath with double vanities and shower. Rent is $3,500/month and includes heat, hot water, trash/recycling, water/sewer, snow/lawn care. Tenant pays electric, cable, internet. minimum of a 6 month lease required. Pets negotiable. No smoking. Please no undergraduates. Showings by appt.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- MLS Number4648885
- Date Listed07/21/2017
- List Price$3,500
- Property TypeRental
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, Lake View, Mountain View, Sidewalks, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Storage
- RoofFlat, Membrane
- AmenitiesCommon Heat/Cooling, Heat, Security Door(s), Sewer, Snow Removal, Storage - Indoor, Trash, Water
- Parking Spaces0
- Number of Photos25
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- ParkingAssigned, Parking Spaces 1, Paved, Under, Covered
- Agent Name8258
- RestrictionsBackground Check, Credit Check, Pets - Negotiable, References, Smoking - No, Tenancy Check
- Living Area1619
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count2
- Building Number35
- StreetCherry Street
- Junior HighAssigned
- School DistrictBurlington School District
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Unit Number801
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Public Transportatn
- WaterPublic Water - On-Site
- SewerPublic Sewer On-Site
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat SystemHeat Pump, Hot Air
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Rent IncludesHeat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Parking, Plowing, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs
- Full Baths1
- Baths 3/41
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, Smoke Detector
- Building ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- Room 1 Dimensions13'6"x11'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'4"x13'3"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions26'X14'6"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions9'6"X9'6"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Dimensions18'7"X11'4"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions14'2"X10'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
1 Bedrooms . 1 Bathroom 0 Acreage in .
Great downtown location on the fifth floor with lovely Lake Champlain and Mountain views from the 6 windows of the living room. Hardwood floors throughout, kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops, stainless appliances, full bath, laundry in unit. One bedroom. Approximately 850 sq. ft of space. Very bright natural light. One underground parking space. Rent includes heat, water, rubbish, lawn care, snow removal. Available immediately. $1800 More
7 Bedrooms . 3 Bathroom 0 Acreage in .
Beautifully maintained colonial style property located directly next to the University of Vermont! This property has 3 floors of finished space with ample living area. Property has 7 bedroom and 3 full bathrooms. Large kitchen and dining room area with updated appliances. Property has a full basement which is unfinished but does include a washer and dryer on site. This house includes a nice private and grassy back yard with a back deck and front porch. The 3rd level of this house has recently been renovated and includes a brand new full bathroom as well as new paint. Rent for this property is $4200 per month, tenants are responsible for gas and electric. Water, sewer, lawn, snow, and maintenance is included. Per Burlington city ordinance, no more than 4 unrelated adult occupants. Please email if you have any questions or if you would like to set up a showing, thank you! More
3 Bedrooms . 1 Bathroom 0 Acreage in .
Delightful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse in the Redrocks neighborhood in Burlington's South End. Fully furnished & ready to move in! Bright open floor plan, kitchen with gas stove, and living room opening onto private deck. Balcony off the Master to enjoy gorgeous sunset views over the lake! Three floors with a bonus room and office on the ground floor. Fully carpeted. Easy access to bike bath and Lake Champlain. No pets. No smoking. No students. Available September, 2017 to May, 2018. $1700/month More