2128 Pelots Point RoadNorth Hero, VT 05474MLS Number 4648873
- Price: $285,999The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 30 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Shoreland DistrictZoning
- 125Road Frontage
Dreaming of a lakefront cottage? Look no further; this delightful 3 bedroom cottage overlooking Lake Champlain awaits new owners. Enjoy relaxing on the expansive front deck & in only 8 steps you'll be on the dock or lakeshore. With finite attention to detail; this adorable camp has been completely renovated! You will be enchanted with the bead board walls and ceiling in the combination dining/family room. The immaculate kitchen features an electric range, refrigerator and microwave and flows into the living area with a wall of picture windows for beautiful lake views. Each bedroom has an open closet space and can easily accommodate 2 bunk beds, or a queen bed. In addition to the ¾ bath with a soaking tub, an interior shower is conveniently tucked away off the family room. The new owners will be captivated by the charming bunk house; complete with electricity and a great space for visitors to enjoy some privacy. Some of the conveniences include ceiling fans in all rooms, electric heat, municipal water, an electric awning and a fold up ironing board. Two attached sheds provide great storage and plenty of room for a workshop. Owners have prepared for transfer by obtaining a flood exemption, reinforcing the sea wall, installing new footings, new laminate flooring & will install a new roof in the next couple of weeks. Launch your boat at the nearby marina with just a short boat trip to your very own 4 section dock. You won't want to miss this truly unique and desirable property!
Ask A Question
Call: 802-862-9106 x82 8028629106 800-557-8186 or send a message:
- List Price$285,999
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4648873
- Lot Description
- Lake Access
- Lake Frontage
- Lake View
- Water View
- ZoningShoreland District
- RoadsDead End, Dirt
- Road Frontage125
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub
- Parking Spaces0
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street, Unpaved
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- StreetPelots Point
- Building Number2128
- TownNorth Hero
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- CountyGrand Isle
- DistrictNorth Hero School District
- Elementary SchoolNorth Hero Elem. School
- Junior HighChoice
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'04" x 12'07"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'09" x 6'07"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'11" x 11'04"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'06" x 9'01"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'01" x 7'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'01" x 7'11"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions9'01" x 4'11"
- Room 8 TypePorch
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions15'05" x 5'06"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Natural Light
- Year Built1963
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms6
- Property StyleCottage/Camp
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet936
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorRed
- ExteriorVinyl, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outbuilding, Shed
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field, Plastic
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed07/19/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count70
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 960 Square Feet 0.73 Acreage Year Built in 1943.
At the end of a private road you'll find this turnkey cottage ready for you to enjoy. All the upgrades, maintenance and renovations have been done. This is a place you could start to use from day one and not have to worry about what needs fixing for a long time. Trex decking, a Mule Hide Roof, Rinnai on demand hot water are just a few of the items in place. This 2 bedroom cottage is on just shy of 3/4 of an acre parcel with 100 feet of direct Lake Champlain lake front.The area is quiet and private. The 64 foot dock is included, and lots of the furnishings will be too. There's a boat ramp in place to launch your boat or use it to walk in and take a swim. This is island vacation living at it's best. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.