Fellows RoadGuildhall, VT 05905MLS Number 4647933
- Price: $199,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 38 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 223Lot Size Acres
- No ZoningZoning
- 2000Road Frontage
This large Vermont parcel offers road frontage on a town maintained road, with snowmobile trails that lead you to NH and Canada. The VAST trail system runs through this property. Wooded acreage allowing you to enjoy the wildlife that roam this land. The VT Land Use Program allows continuing ownership of large parcels without heavy tax burden to the Buyers. A good investment for timber or recreation. The land can be purchased with the LLC.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- MLS Number4647933
- p mod date time2017-07-18T15:44:00
- Modification Date07/20/2017
- Date Listed2017-07-14T00:00:00
- List Price$199,000
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningNo Zoning
- SubdivisionNourse VT Farms
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- TopographyAgricultural, Timber, Trail/Near Trail
- Docs AvailableDeed, Tax Map
- Broker NameCaron s Gateway Real Estate
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Agent NameDreyer
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count7
- Lot Size Acres223
- Road Frontage2000
- Square Feet9713880
- Property TypeLand
- ElectricAt Street
- Number of Photos13
. 2151864 Square Feet 49.4 Acreage in .
(187) Lets go to the Country. Build your dream home on this attractive +/- 49.4 acres. This tract of land is on a town maintained road. Wildlife is abundant in the area. Snowmobile trails are nearby. Skiing in the North Country is just a short drive away. Also shopping in Tax Free New Hampshire is just a few minutes drive from this land. More
. 4268880 Square Feet 98 Acreage in .
Halibut Mountain Forest is a conserved timberland allowing for forestry operations and public recreation. The property has been professionally managed for decades with the current resource dominated by newly regenerated stands and pole to small sawlog-sized stands. The forest is well suited to the long-term buyer seeking appreciation from the developing timber resource; Capital Timber Value is calculated to be $71,200. The northern section of the property occupies the upper slopes of Halibut Mountain, while the northeastern areas of the land rise to a ridge on Sheridan Mountain. The center of the property is a bowl bordered by these two ridges. Soils leading to the ridges and mountain tops are well-drained and support quality northern hardwoods. Drainage in the central and southwestern areas is adequate, supporting mixed species such as spruce, fir, ash, birch, maple and cedar. Topography is mostly gentle with the exception of some steep slopes leading to Halibut Mountain. More
. 1016255 Square Feet 23.33 Acreage in .
This +/- 23 acre lot of wooded land also has a camp on it. With a little care and some cleaning this camp could be used for hunting or a snow machine get away. Only about 10 minutes to town makes it an ideal location. This property is being sold "as is" There is a well and some form of septic on the property but the location and condition on these are unknown. More
. 1851300 Square Feet 42.5 Acreage in .
This 42.50 acre parcel with 614' of frontage on a town maintained country road offers a lovely building site for your new home or cabin. Fellows Road, itself, is sparsely populated, yet is close to services for convenience. With snowmobile trails nearby, a jot to NH or Canada would give you a day of outdoor enjoyment. The VT Land Use program allows continuing ownership of large parcels without a heavy tax burden. Enjoy Vermont Life at its very best! More
. 1550736 Square Feet 35.6 Acreage in .
(253) "Significant Price Reduction! Motivated Seller!" Make an Offer on this 35.60 acre parcel offers road frontage on a town maintained country road, with snowmobile trails that lead you to NH and Canada. Lightly wooded acreage allowing you to enjoy the wildlife that roam this land. The VT Land Use Program allows continuing ownership of large parcels without heavy tax burden to the Buyers. Beautiful land in a beautiful Vermont location! More
. 13861228 Square Feet 318.21 Acreage in .
318 +/- acre parcel of undeveloped land in Guildhall, VT. You'll have acres and acres of land to explore, a couple of building sites reserved from the Vermont Current Use Program and 1000+/- feet of road frontage to ensure privacy. An old town road meanders through the property and, with a little maintenance, the old trails can be groomed for hiking, mountain biking, snow shoeing, cross country skiing and other exploration. Historic stone walls and possible White Mountain Views. See MLS #4652296 and MLS #4652268 for other purchase options. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.