43 Bear Ridge Road, Unit 33Ludlow, VT 05149MLS Number 4647594
- Price: $500,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 36 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 175Road Frontage
A stellar home on prestigious South Hill with tremendous curb appeal. Enjoy the serenity of this spacious contemporary nestled on a wooded lot with great outdoor terraced garden areas and privacy abounding! Every room is expansive, most with cathedral or vaulted ceilings and a much sought after open layout for family entertainment and fun. This home easily sleeps a baker's dozen and features a 15 x 26 walk out/up recreation room with adjoining 11 x 13 spa room! You will love the oak floors and wood ceilings....and the loft is just right for the little ones to play or as a respite for quiet reading. In the winter, you are only "around the corner" from the VAST trails for snowmobiling and less then 2 miles to the slopes of Okemo. Summer nights can be spent in the refreshing breeze on the screened porch or BBQ'ing on the deck! And don't forget the convenient location - less than a mile to town for last minute groceries or fine dining...
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$500,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number33
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4647594
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Ski Area, Slight, Wooded
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Private, Unpaved
- Road Frontage175
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- SewerPublic Sewer On-Site
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameRousseau
- Date Listed07/16/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count3
- StreetBear Ridge
- Building Number43
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionScott's Corner
- AreaMountain, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions17' 7" x 19' 8
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 3" x 13'
- Room 3 TypeGreat Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' 8" x 16'
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' 4" x 17' 4"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 1" x 15' 3"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11' 4" x 14' x 6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11' 4" x 13' 7"
- Room 8 TypeLoft
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions7' 4" x 7' 4"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 4" x 17' 11"
- Room 10 TypeFamily Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions15' 7" x 26' 10"
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 DimensionsSpa Room 10' 8" x 12' 10"
- Room 12 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions10' 9" x 16' 10"
- Room 13 TypePorch
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions9' 8" x 15' 8"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Vaulted Ceiling, Whirlpool Tub
- Year Built1987
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade718
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3920
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorTan
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Screened, Shed
- Parking Spaces0
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Security System, Smoke Detector
- Parking DescriptionDriveway
- Assessment #528800
- Assessment Year2016
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAerials, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
This Cape style home, tucked away on a private road, will surprise you with its abundance of space. There are five generously sized bedrooms, four bathrooms, open kitchen/dining/living, plus a family room, game room, and a bonus room that could be used as an office or exercise room. You will love the 20 x 28 foot deck! It provides a great space for grilling and relaxing and has a view of Lake Pauline across the road. Underneath the deck, accessed from the yard or the lower level game room, is a 560 square foot enclosed porch that can be utilized in any season. There is a bar and hot tub and plenty of space for dining. Enjoy four-season Vermont living from this convenient location, less than 5 minutes to Jackson Gore, Okemo Valley Golf Course or the lakes. Super rental potential. This home is being offered furnished. More
Clean, neat and ready to go! Just about one mile to Okemo Base Lodge, in a private location with wonderful eastern views, sits this newly updated contemporary home. Plenty of space throughout including 2 first floor bedroom suites, 2 bunk rooms, vaulted great room, additional bedroom and family rooms. New lower level paint and carpet December 2013. Other recent updates include NEW kitchen, roof, exterior paint, sliders & deck. If you are looking for a vacation home with generous living space, come see this property! More