34 Mountain View BoulevardSouth Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4646547
- Price: $309,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 39 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Residential 4Zoning
- 223Road Frontage
Enjoy simple living in this one-level South Burlington ranch on a spacious corner lot. This pleasant mature neighborhood offers multiple streets; a great place to walk, run, ride bikes or to take children or pets for a stroll. Love the convenience of a pool; but not the upkeep? The Association fee of $200 includes use of the neighborhood pool and the best news is that a new in-ground pool is scheduled to be installed in the fall of 2017. To further take advantage of our delightful summers, the new owners will enjoy a quaint screened porch and raised garden beds, perfect for growing all your vegetables or the perennial garden you've always dreamed of. With 3 bedrooms, a nicely sized living room and a partially finished basement, there is room for everyone to spread out. The first floor boasts hardwood flooring; and will be appreciated by people who want to stay away from carpet because they suffer from allergies. Current owners have taken care of the large ticket items including new roof, new furnace and new windows during their ownership. Previous owner had renovated the kitchen prior to selling. All there is left for the new owner to do is put the finishing touches! Located conveniently just minutes from University of Vermont Medical Center, Global Foundries, Downtown Burlington and I-89.
Ask A Question
Call: 802-862-9106 x82 8028629106 800-557-8186 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$309,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4646547
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- ZoningResidential 4
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage223
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air
- Fee IncludesHOA Fee
- Assoc Fees$200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, FHA, VA
- PossessionCUFSH, Negotiable
- StreetMountain View
- Building Number34
- TownSouth Burlington
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionCountry Club Estates
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Elementary SchoolChamberlin School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions23'04" x 13'07"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'09" x 11'11"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'11" x 8'10"
- Room 4 TypePorch
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'06" x 16'0"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'11" x 10'07"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'11" x 9'11"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions9'11" x 9'11"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions11'11" x 4'03"
- Room 9 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions11'03" x 5'08"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions19'0" x 11'05"
- Room 11 TypeRec Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions35'09" x 13'01"
- Room 12 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions11'09" x 16'06"
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions6'02" x 9'08"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups
- Year Built1969
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade396
- BasementPartially Finished
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1996
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorYellow
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, One-Level Home, Paved Parking
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-Batt Powrd
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Paved
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed07/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count381
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2282 Square Feet 0.29 Acreage Year Built in 1972.
Motivated Seller!!! Spacious 3 bed (+bonus room), 2 3/4 bath home in the wonderful South Burlington Country Club Estates neighborhood. Step up from the entry way into a large living room with a cathedral ceiling with wood beams, built-ins, hardwood floors, and a large stone fireplace. Off the living room is the bright kitchen/dining area. The newly remodeled kitchen features new appliances, countertops, cabinets, butcher block island, and a beautiful backsplash. An atrium door in the kitchen leads to a large back deck with views of the Winooski River. The kitchen is open to the dining room with wood floors and a large bay window. A master bedroom with a full, private en suite bathroom can be found down the hall. The upper level also has two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. Downstairs has a family room, a large bonus room, a 3/4 bathroom, and a laundry room. The attached two car garage is accessed through the lower level. The property features a large front yard, and a spacious, partially fenced-in backyard. The house is located on a quiet, dead-end cul-de-sac in a great neighborhood with a pool, tennis court, and basketball court. Fantastic location with easy access to South Burlington, Burlington, Essex, Williston, and Winooski. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.