47 Jefferson StreetManchester, NH 03101MLS Number 4646506
- Price: $119,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 133 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- TBDRoad Frontage
Terrific townhouse featuring 1st floor with spacious living room with wood look laminate flooring open to excellent updated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tile floor and ceiling fan and lovely updated half bathroom with pedestal sink and tile floor, 2nd floor with large master with big closet , sizable second bedroom and full bathroom with tile floor and full unfinished basement with laundry hook-ups (washer and dryer included) and plenty of room for storage or finish for more living space. Plus vinyl siding, central A/C, patio and plenty of parking all in small 4 unit condominium community with low $150/month condo fee that includes water, sewer and snow removal situated at end of dead end street near schools, hospitals and shopping.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$119,900
- Date Listed07/10/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- MLS Number4646506
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, Level
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage # Cars
- Broker NameLAER Realty Partners/Beauchemin & Assoc.
- Agent NameBeauchemin
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos28
- View Count3
- Building Number47
- Elementary SchoolBakersville School
- Junior HighSouthside Middle School
- Complex41-47 Jefferson St Condo
- High SchoolManchester Memorial High Sch
- DistrictManchester Sch Dst SAU #37
- AreaIn Town, Near Shopping
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- HOA Fee$150
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Sewer, Water
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Other, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built1982
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet950
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade456
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions14'9"x11'3"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions14'2"x11'7"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Dimensions14'8"x11'11"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11'6"x8'4"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
2 Bedrooms . 3 Bathroom 1708 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 2010.
Amazing river views will welcome you home as you enter through the remote gate to 77 Riverwalk Way. Located just two minutes from the highway, this two bedroom townhouse is immaculate. The hardwood floors shine all the way up to the crown molding. The granite counter tops and stainless appliances give the kitchen a timeless look as the sun comes in the huge front window. The gas fireplace is perfect as you watch the seasons change through three panel sliders overlooking the river. The master bedroom offers a walk in closet and granite as well in the master bathroom. The second bedroom has great closet space, a work area, and beautiful windows with custom blinds. Use the rail trail for walking or biking, catch a baseball game, or enjoy all the new restaurants without even starting your car. Welcome home!! More
3 Bedrooms . 1 Bathroom 1732 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1913.
RARELY AVAILABLE THESE BEAUTIFUL HISTORIC AMOSKEAG MILLS SUPERVISOR HOMES. NOW YOU CAN OWN AN AMAZING HOME IN THIS HIGHLY DESIRABLE COMMUNITY. AMOSKEAG TERRACE. DOWNTOWN YET SOMEWHAT SECLUDED. ONLY MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE TO DINING, THEATER, ETC BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED, LOVELY FRONT PORCH, GATED DRIVEWAY ENTRANCE. FINISHED ROOM IN BASEMENT More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.