18 Streeter LaneHinsdale, NH 03451MLS Number 4645594
- Price: $229,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 104 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 150Road Frontage
WOW!! This home sits proud on a knoll at the end of a quiet, dead-end road. A comfortable home with plenty of space to find privacy or gather family and friends for entertaining on the double decks. 9.24+/- acres offer plenty of tranquility exploring the woods or working in the gardens. The kitchen is large enough for several cooks with plenty of counter space for a variety of cooking experiences, open to the light-filled dining room, large enough to put both leaves in the table for the family and friends who will gather, with sliders to the top deck and stairs down to the lower deck. This solidly-built home offers generously-sized rooms with a first-floor office and laundry area and 3/4 bath. The second floor offers three bedrooms, including a master bedroom with full bath, walk-in closet and skylight for those starry nights, a second large bedroom and another bedroom with a skylight.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$229,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4645594
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Deed Restricted, Landscaped, Wooded
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage150
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemForced Air, Multi Zone
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number18
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictHinsdale School District
- Elementary SchoolHinsdale Elementary
- Junior HighHinsdale Junior HS
- High SchoolHinsdale Sr. High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'4" x 14'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14' x 14'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' x 14'6"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'6" x 10'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions14'6" x 14'6"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17'7" x 8'6"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'6" x 13'3"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1987
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade1240
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleSaltbox
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2170
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Colortan
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, Electric, Heat, Phone, Storage - Indoor
- Parking DescriptionDriveway
- Broker NameBHG Masiello Brattleboro
- Agent NameToth
- Date Listed07/05/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count11
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1800 Square Feet 9.85 Acreage Year Built in 1987.
Attention horse lovers! This is a great opportunity to own a lovely home, have your horses with you and be less than 1/2 mile to a beautiful riding facility. The property incl. a 3-stall outbuilding with tack room, 2 fenced grazing areas, lovely landscaping with stone stairs and walkway plus a woodland trail to the wetlands out back and the network of trails beyond including a trail to the horse facility down the road. This home is currently used as 2 bedrooms. The 3rd bedroom has been converted to a spacious laundry/mudroom so that you can come in from working with the horses and take off your boots, etc. before coming into the house, but you can move the laundry downstairs and turn this back into a bedroom. You'll love the huge, bright living room with fireplace and skylights, the cozy den, the hardwood floors through most of the house, the ceramic tile floors in kitchen and baths with the hallway bath recently remodeled and electric radiant heat in the floor. The basement is spacious and has a partially finished section with a wood stove. Not a horse family? Snowshoe, cross country ski or hike on the trails. Use the barn for storing toys or convert to a studio! House is wired for generator. Some showing restrictions apply so please allow plenty of time to schedule. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.