201 Sand Hill RoadEssex, VT 05452MLS Number 4644695
- Price: $315,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 53 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- "R2" Medium Density ResZoning
- 96Road Frontage
Welcome Home to your Essex home built in 1910. Fully renovated from the studs out starting in 2001 with new wiring, new plumbing, new tubs, new showers & more. Has all the comforts one could want with new high efficiency Mini-split heat pumps/AC & Baxi Boiler. Enjoy gleaming Brazilian Cherry floors in the new addition to the original maple floors in the Original. Eat in Kitchen has lots of storage in the Maple stained cabinets w/quartz countertops & ceramic tile floors. Next to the kitchen is your dining room to have family & friends over for dinner. Did someone say Thanksgiving Dinner? Behind the double doors in the kitchen is your 1st floor laundry. Looking for a home office? This home has it for you. W/ Ash wood floor and V-groove Pine walls you'll feel calm & relaxed to get lots of work done. Also on the 1st floor is a living room, family room and full bath. Head up the hardwood stairs to 4 bedrooms and Full Bath w/ jetted tub. The Master Bedroom has a newly built walk in closet & hardwood floors. The Floors in the other 3 bedrooms are original as well with Vermont wide plank Red Heart Pine. Don't forget about the 4 bay garage. Originally a Carriage Barn this too has been upgraded with new vinyl siding, trim, heat, above storage & more. The fun doesn't stop there, relax & BBQ on the new high end Trex material deck or head just up the block to the Sand Hill Park & Pool. Close to many amenities in Essex & the school this is a great home to raise your family & enjoy life.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$315,000
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4644695
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level
- Zoning"R2" Medium Density Res
- Road Frontage96
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fence - Dog, Garden Space, Patio, Windows - Double Pane
- GarageDirect Entry, Heated, Storage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces4
- AmenitiesDehumidifier, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionOff Street, Parking Spaces 6+
- Broker NameKW Vermont
- Agent NameLight
- Date Listed06/30/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count13
- StreetSand Hill
- Building Number201
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictEssex Town School District
- Elementary SchoolEssex Elementary School
- Junior HighEssex Middle School
- High SchoolEssex High
- AreaNear Shopping, Rural, Suburban, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10.6' x 14'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions9.6' x 14'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' x 14.6'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' x 17'
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions10' x 17'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14' x 12'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12' x 12'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' x 11'
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Kitchen/Dining, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1910
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Softwood, Wood
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Tankless
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade720
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Dirt Floor, Other, Stairs - Interior
- FoundationConcrete, Stone
- Property StyleCape, Colonial
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Insulation-FiberglassBlwn, Insulation-Foam, Timber Frame
- Square Feet2363
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Direct Vent, Energy Star System, Gas Heater, Heat Pump, Multi Zone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- NegotiableHot Tub
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray Village . 2 Bathroom 2205 Square Feet 0.6 Acreage Year Built in 1976.
This charming hillside ranch is located in a quiet neighborhood in Essex. Immaculate and ready for you to move right in. Hardwood floors, fire-placed living room, three bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, three season sunroom, plus remodeled kitchen with newer appliances. New flooring throughout large finished basement. The lower level has a walk-out leading to a very large private treed and landscaped yard. More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray Village . 3 Bathroom 2472 Square Feet 0.72 Acreage Year Built in 1980.
This 4 bedroom 3 bath ranch is brimming full of upgrades. Including all new windows and flooring. A large renovated kitchen includes new counters, new stainless appliances, and new cabinets. The floor plan of this home is perfect for entertaining and flows easily from room to room or onto the deck off the kitchen and dining area. The living room has a brick fireplace with gas insert, to keep you warm on Vermont winter nights. The laundry is on the main living level. The lower level hosts a walkout basement that has been finished into an 800 sq ft family room with slider to the backyard. The entire package is completed with a full 2 car garage under the home and a large fenced yard. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray Village Essex Junction. 2 Bathroom 2288 Square Feet 0.32 Acreage Year Built in 1975.
Beautifully renovated, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in established family neighborhood walking distance to shops with an amazing in ground pool complete with pool house, fenced backyard, brand new granite counter tops and cabinets in the kitchen, new appliances including washer/dryer, solid wood interior doors, new front and back door, updated fixtures, finished first floor family room, attached garage. So much at a great price. More