153 Hickory Stick LaneLaconia, NH 03246MLS Number 4644123
- Price: $639,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 55 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- YesRoad Frontage
Lovely Waterfront contemporary-style Cape on Lake Opechee. Manicured & landscaped grounds w/mature plants & shrubs. Light & bright w/large windows & high ceilings throughout. Two-car garage w/direct walk-in to mudroom, w/plenty of storage space, The main part of home has 4BR, a master en suite w/Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The kitchen features SS high-end Jenn-air gas stove and Bosch DW, granite counters and eat-in kitchen. Separate formal dining room opens to fireplaced LR. Upstairs features lovely family rm., 3-BR, a full bath, & an office. Lower-level set up as an in-law apt. Large BR, 3/4 bath, walk-in closet, & laundry room w/ washer & dryer. Family rm. features large gas fireplace & kitchenette w/sink, dishwasher & microwave, cabinets. Large storage closet.Walk-out to Brick patio sit & watch the loons. HOA provides trash pick-up, complete lawn maintenance, snow removal, including stairs/walkway shoveling. 1-year home warranty. Many upgrades! Owner is agent.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$639,000
- Date Listed06/29/2017
- MLS Number4644123
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Lake View, Landscaped, Sloping, Subdivision, View, Water View, Waterfront
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage75
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Public
- StyleCape, Contemporary, Detached, Freestanding, Walkout Lower Level
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBeach Rights, Boat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Common Acreage, Day Dock, Docks, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameKeller Williams Realty-Metropolitan
- Agent NameYing
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Dehumidifier, Irrigation System, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count7
- StreetHickory Stick
- Building Number153
- ComplexCountry Club Estates
- AreaAbuts Golf Course
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Woodwork, Security Doors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Room 1 Dimensions21'3" x 11'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions11'7" x 11'3"
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Dimensions18'9" x 9'10"
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Dimensions11'8" x 15"10'
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 TypeDen
- Room 13 Dimensions15'2" x 10'
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level1
- Room 14 TypeFoyer
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 TypeGreat Room
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 18 LevelBasement
- Room 18 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 19 Level1
- Room 19 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 2 Dimensions19'10" x 10'8"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13'3" x 18'6"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions29'10" x 21'
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeMudroom
- Room 7 Dimensions15' x 13'5'
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions12'3" x 11
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions14'8" x 12'4"
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Year Built2006
- Total Rooms11
- Square Feet3956
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionInsulation-FiberglssBatt, Insulation-FiberglassBlwn, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch, ROW to Water, Window Screens
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Water Body NameLake Opechee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared Private
- Assoc Fees$250
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure
3 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1568 Square Feet 2.98 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Laconia, NH 03246 - This immaculate townhouse is waiting for its new owner. This property is move in ready and needs nothing! Updated kitchen and baths! Kitchen is nicely applianced and has granite counters and tile backsplash. The views from this property do not get any better! Neither does the location as it is just a short walk to the beach and boat club! 2 bedrooms up that share a bath and a bedroom on the first level as well as another bathroom. Central Air is a huge bonus! The living room is open to the dining area and there is a nice gas fireplace as well. This property can be described in one word...."Perfect"!! More
2 Bedrooms . 1 Bathroom 324 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1945.
You cannot get any closer to living "on" Paugus Bay", Lake Winnipesaukee. Wait til you see your views. This 2 bedroom adorable, seasonal detached cottage will have you packing for the Lake. Enclosed porch, deeded dock, wood ceiling, shared private beach and swim raft. Located in Whispering Pines, a small condominium association, on Weirs Boulevard. Cottage is presently heated with an electric heater but has a "fireplace" ready for gas. Come take a look for yourself. Near to the Weirs, on the way to Meredith, close to all the Lakes Region has to offer for services, restaurants, outdoor activities and The Lake. More
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1014 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
Vacant, Evergreen townhouse style condo. Nice neighborhood. Close to Weirs Beach, shopping, entertainment, restaurants and more. The complex has a day dock, pool and tennis. This unit offers two bedrooms, two baths. Whether it's a vacation home, permanent residence or investment property you're in the market for, be sure to look here. More
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 982 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1987.
Enjoy all four seasons in the Lakes Region. Get the best of both worlds; privacy with access to everything. This, 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with a car port, looks out at a beautiful tree and wooded area (feels like you're in the woods) but is located right in the middle of all the Lakes Region has to offer. Weirs Beach fun, Lake Winnepesaukee, tax free shopping, hand made candies & ice cream buffet, skiing at Gunstock... the list goes on and on...Ideal for the "weekend warrior", first time homeowner or investor. More
1 Bedrooms . 1 Bathroom 580 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1987.
LACONIA: Here is your chance to get on Lake Winnipesaukee with your own private, deeded boat slip (up to 23') at an affordable price! This meticulously maintained condo has been lovingly lived in and is ready for new owners! Literally steps from the water, there is a nice open-concept floor plan with kitchen and large living room. There is one bedroom on the main floor with a walk-in closet where the washer/dryer hookups are. Renovated 3/4 bath. Up the ladder is a spacious loft which is a perfect place for kids/guests/friends! A new deck was added along the front and there is so much more potential for further outdoor landscape and/or building expansion. With the limited common area, you have plenty of room on all sides of the condo to add a patio or firepit, plant some flowers and with the possibility to go up a full story, this could make for THE perfect vacation spot! Low condo fees. Beautiful sandy beach. More
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1062 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 2004.
Laconia - Unobstructed views of Paugus Bay greet you every morning. This two bedroom unit is spotless. Weirs Beach is just down the road for fun and excitement. Nicely appointed kitchen with stainless and granite will bring out the chef in you. Tennis court and in-ground swimming pool. Nice lawn could host your croquet and badminton tournaments. End your day with breathtaking sunsets. More