1607 East RoadBerlin, VT 05641MLS Number 4644026
- Price: $390,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 53 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 300Road Frontage
A lovely 3 bedroom Cape close to hospital, schools and shopping yet in a wooded setting of 5 acres. The house has a custom built kitchen, 2-car attached garage with master en-suite above, which has a walk in closet and a balcony looking out onto the garden. There is a large workshop of 600 square feet, a custom built wood and glass greenhouse to get those plants ready for the large garden area. A covered front porch and a partially covered large deck at the back of the house. This house is a must see!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$390,000
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4644026
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Paved
- Road Frontage300
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Multi Fuel, Oil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove, Wood Boiler
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Building Number1607
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWashington Central
- Elementary SchoolBerlin Elementary School
- Junior HighBerlin Elementary School
- High SchoolU32 High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'6"x17'8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'6"x13'3"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions23'x14'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions18'8"x17'11"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15'x15
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'2"x15'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Hook-up
- Year Built1995
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate/Stone, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Total Rooms7
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionTimber Frame
- Square Feet3000
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorCream
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Barn, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCO Detector
- Broker NameFlat Fee Real Estate
- Agent NameMiller
- Date Listed06/28/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos29
- View Count5
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2508 Square Feet 0.95 Acreage Year Built in 1989.
Great Family home, 3 bedroom 2 and a half bathroom home with potential 4th bedroom. This roomy, exceptionally well cared for home is situated in a quiet, rural setting but centrally located just off the Barre-Montpelier Road, with quick access to Montpelier (4.5 miles), Barre and I-89 (3.8 miles). Located in the highly desirable U32 School District, just minutes from area schools. Enjoy a beautiful, level, well landscaped acre lot with a fantastic 3-level deck including a hot tub for entertaining. Enjoy 20+ blueberry and raspberry plants, an additional garden area, storage shed, and plenty of room for the kids to play. Combine all this with a lovingly cared for home that boasts an attractive covered front porch, 3 bedrooms on the second floor with a possible 4th large bedroom in the basement, and a updated kitchen that includes granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and tile flooring. The spacious Master BR includes a large walk-in closet and dedicated full bath. Lots of storage throughout the home and garage. A recently completed energy efficiency audit, where home was updated w/a high energy furnace and hot water system, with added insulation to keep heating bills low. More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 4 Bathroom 2186 Square Feet 0.44 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
Lovely Colonial with three-four bedrooms, four bathrooms, three fireplaces and a hot tub. Beautiful kitchen with granite countertops, cherry floors and French doors to large private deck. Living room with gas fireplace and family room with gas stove, vaulted ceiling and skylights. Upstairs boasts a master bedroom en suite with wood fireplace, walk-in closet and hot tub in the master bath. Well built home, bright and open with a nice private backyard. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.