15 Birchlea LoopBartlett, NH 03812MLS Number 4643167
- Price: $209,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 63 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- TBDRoad Frontage
Neat and highly desirable Birchlea unit, ideal for year round or vacation living. Large open living and kitchen area with bedroom and bath on the first level. Additional 2 bedrooms and full bath on the second level, and bonus finished basement. Enjoy the association swimming pool and tennis, or the skiing and shopping just down the road!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$209,000
- Date Listed06/22/2017
- MLS Number4643167
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Landscaped, Level, PRD/PUD, Recreational, Subdivision, Walking Trails, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- RoadsAssociation, Private
- StyleContemporary, Duplex, End Unit, Multi-Level, Townhouse
- WaterMetered, Public
- SewerLeach Field
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Oil
- Heating CoolingAlternative Heat Stove, Baseboard
- Water Body NameSaco River
- Water Body TypeRiver
- Water AccessOwned
- Broker NameSelect Real Estate
- Agent NameLyons
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos24
- View Count9
- Building Number15
- Elementary SchoolJosiah Bartlett Elem
- Junior HighJosiah Bartlett School
- High SchoolA. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- DistrictSAU #9
- AreaNear Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Neighborhood
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesPool - In Ground, Porch - Enclosed, Tennis Court
- Exterior ColorBlue
- ExteriorOther, Vertical, Wood
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage # Cars0
- Association AmenitiesBeach Rights, Common Acreage, Pool - Outdoor, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
- Assoc Fees$150
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Sewer, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built1986
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet2065
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA
- BasementBulkhead, Climate Controlled, Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Room 1 Dimensions9'x10'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions12'x10'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions14'x13'5"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions12'6"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Room 6 Dimensions13'x12'
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions11'4"x10'7"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Dimensions12'6"x9'5"
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 TypePorch
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1100 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Mountain View and a unit that was completely remodeled in 2011 make this one of the best locations and units in this style. Large master bedroom with private bath, open concept kitchen, dining, living room, accented with a gas fireplace and glass door to the open deck with mountain views. Set on 165 acres with well kept grounds and lots of hiking trails, a pond and club house, 2 outdoor pools, 1 indoor pool, therapy spas ( one inside and one outside), club house for the kids and a playground to entertain the younger folks. If rental income is part of your plan, the Nordic Village front desk will take care of all the details. Certainly worth a look. More
3 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1440 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Furnished 3 Bedroom Crawford Hills Townhouse, with a nice open floor plan, cozy woodstove on a brick hearth in the living room. Basement partially finished with extra windows and a walk out French door. Close to skiing at Attitash, Bear Notch Touring, hiking and swimming in the National Forest nearby. Enjoy the pool and the expansive deck after a full day in the mountains. More
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1064 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1994.
Amazing panoramic mountain views to countless peaks can be yours from this well cared for first floor end unit at Eagle Ridge. Enjoy the view from the living room, dining room, master suite or your deck. Light a fire in the woodstove and discuss the day with friends. Minutes from N Conway Village. A great property to enjoy life in the mountains. More
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1595 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
Beautiful views straight up to Mt Washington and the Presidentials from both inside this two story condo, and from sitting out on the very private deck! This well cared for unit has has a huge loft with pool table, sleeping area, and plenty of room for the kids to have their TV/play area. The open concept makes for the perfect getaway, and a bar area built in under the stairway adds to the fun. The gas "wood stove" gives the ambiance while sitting around talking after a day on the slopes, without having to lug the wood. Views, cathedral ceilings, end unit, a sports club with pool you can join next-door, all this minutes to North Conway, Attitash, Cranmore, and Story Land! Sold furnished. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.