69 Bald Hill RoadNewfields, NH 03856MLS Number 4642170
- Price: $639,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 122 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
This custom single story, open concept home built with high quality materials, sits on 2 landscaped acres. The exterior features premium vertical cedar siding, Andersen windows & Marvin atrium doors. Interior details include crown molding, columns, corbels, carved trim & paneled wainscot. Approach the brick front walk & enter through custom mahogany door into a columned & marble floored foyer. A great room with 20' vaulted ceiling is perfect for displaying art work. Step through atrium doors onto a 30' mahogany deck with arbor overlooking lawn, stone wall, patio & a wisteria covered cedar pergola. The custom built cherry kitchen with hand carved details, Sub Zero, Bosch and DCS appliances, onsite build breakfront, granite counters, wood burning fireplace with marble hearth, under a 15' vaulted ceiling adjoins both a deck & family room. The master bedroom en-suite includes a dressing room with 2 walk in closets & a tiled bath with 2 person jetted tub & walk in shower. Down the hand painted striped hall are 2 large bedrooms & a tiled bath. The tumbled marble half bath has Venetian plaster walls, faux painted cornice & a carved one piece marble sink & counter. A 2750 s.f. basement has many possibilities. Conveniently located, Newfields has & award winning school, a small town vibe yet is 10 min. to Exeter & train station, 20 min. to 1-95 or Portsmouth, 1 hour to Boston, 30 min. to Manchester, 9 miles to the ocean, 18 min. to UNH, 1 hour to Portland. Approved for home business.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$639,900
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4642170
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Generator
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Heat Pump, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Existing, Private, Septic Design Available, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Broker NameTate & Foss Sotheby's International Rlty
- Agent NameSwanson
- Date Listed06/20/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count19
- StreetBald Hill Road
- Building Number69
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictExeter School District SAU #16
- Elementary SchoolNewfields Elementary School
- Junior HighCooperative Middle School
- High SchoolExeter High School
- Room 1 TypeFoyer
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8'4" x 10'5"
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17'6" x 29"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions23'8" x 25'6"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' x 16'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14' x 19'
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions8' x 16'3"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions14'5" x 15'8"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions15'5" x 15'"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Skylights - Energy Rated, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1991
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble, Slate/Stone, Tile
- Water HeaterOwned, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade2750
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2750
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorCedar, Vertical
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Doors - Energy Star, Fence - Partial, Garden Space, Patio, Windows - Energy Star
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesStorage - Indoor
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+, Paved
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2518 Square Feet 1.07 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Idyllic Newfields NH, a gorgeous pocket neighborhood at the end of a beautiful, scenic cul-de-sac. This beautiful arts & crafts style home comes with a picturesque farmer's porch. Featuring over 2500 sq ft, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths along with ample living space w/ a family room & bonus office space. The builder's generous specs, include first floor hardwood, tile in all the baths and laundry and a spacious 2-car attached garage. The neighborhood contains approx 43 acres of open space and has ready access to conservation land with trails for biking and hiking. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.