289 Clif Reynolds RoadCambridge, VT 05464MLS Number 4640890
- Price: $349,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 160 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 278Road Frontage
Located in a secluded country setting and only 3 miles from Smugglers' Notch Resort makes this an ideal home for the active family! This hillside ranch with lots of space and an open floor plan offers 3 bedrooms and three full baths. Ideal for family gatherings as well as entertaining. Split bedroom design with Master Bedroom on opposite end of house from the additional two bedrooms. Master bath with whirlpool tub. Rooms are light and bright. The lower level boasts a "Man Cave" with wet bar and kitchenette adjoining the large family room/rec room. An above ground pool can be accessed from the back deck. Fill the pool with fresh water from the private drilled well that produces 50 gpm.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$349,900
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4640890
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Secluded, Sloping
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage278
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pumping Station, Replacement Field-OnSite
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other, Property Disclosure, State Wastewater Permit, Survey
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional, FHA
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetClif Reynolds
- Building Number289
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille North
- Elementary SchoolCambridge Elementary
- Junior HighLamoille Middle School
- High SchoolLamoille UHSD #18
- MapSlide 197B
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 15'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8' x 13'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions19.5' x 19' 5"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' 5" x 16'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions8' x 11'
- Room 8 TypeMudroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions7' x 7.5'
- Room 9 TypeExercise Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions23' x 32'
- Room 10 TypeRec Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions15 x 32 -"Man Cave"
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions13 x 19-Storage Rm
- Room 12 TypeUtility Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions14' x 13'
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Concrete, Laminate, Vinyl
- Water HeaterFree Standing, Off Boiler, Oil
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade210
- BasementConcrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary, Ranch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3502
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool - Above Ground, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Low Pile Carpet,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesNot Applicable
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street
- Broker NameBlue Spruce Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameFoote
- Date Listed06/12/2017
- Foot Print DimIrreg
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count10
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 3860 Square Feet 3.2 Acreage Year Built in 2001.
More than 3 acres of privacy, mountain views, and a stunning updated home just 5 minutes from Smugglers Notch and 45 minutes to Burlington. This 4 bedrooms 2.5 bath offers a wonderful open floor plan with wood floors, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, a bright family room with mountain views, large bedrooms, master suite with walk in closet, finished walk out basement, mudroom off the garage with laundry, and an additional 2 car detached garage for all your outdoor toys or a work shop. So much that has to be seen. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.