3 Firefly Landing (Lot 13), Unit 13Newmarket, NH 03857MLS Number 4640414
- Price: $495,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 161 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Wonderful New floor plan being built at Rockingham Green! This floor plan has a large first floor complete with master, office and a huge living room
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$495,000
- Unit Number13
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4640414
- Lot DescriptionAlternative Lots Avail, Subdivision
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemDirect Vent, Hot Air
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetFirefly Landing (Lot 13)
- Building Number3
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionRockingham Green
- DistrictNewmarket SAU #31
- Elementary SchoolNewmarket Elem School
- Junior HighNewmarket Junior High School
- High SchoolNewmarket Senior HS
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'5" X 12'6"
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17'3"X21'10"
- Room 3 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions9'6"X7'6"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'4"X13'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions21'X13'10"
- Room 6 TypeBonus Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17'10"X13'10"
- Room 7 TypeDining Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13'5"X13'8"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade1751
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleBungalow
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2608
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 2
- Broker NameThe Gove Group Real Estate, LLC
- Agent NameRussell
- Date Listed06/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos11
- View Count8
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2383 Square Feet 0.22 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
New Construction Just Completed! The last new direct waterside home in the beautiful community of Moody Point on Great Bay, just 1.5 miles from Newmarket's vibrant downtown. This single family affords it's lucky owners commanding 180-degree water views of Great Bay and the Lamprey and Squamscott Rivers. The 2,400+/- square feet 3-bedroom 3-bath home features a bright and open floor plan with walls of glass for breathtaking sunrise and sunset views. Highly appointed interior finish with a contemporary flair for a more modern look and feel. The expansive gourmet kitchen features upgraded stainless steel appliances including 3 ovens and gas cooktop, counter-depth refrigerator, Energy-Star dishwasher and disposal. Semi-custom maple cabinetry with pull-out drawers and large built-in double pantry. Moon White granite and Avenzo marble backsplash. Beautiful first floor master suite features a custom tiled 5' shower, double vanity and private water closet. Large deck, custom built-ins, crown molding, porcelain tile and Canadian maple flooring. Lower level houses a spacious waterside family room, 3rd ensuite bedroom and a massive unfinished area for storage, workshop or hobby area with direct walk-up access to the attached 2-car garage. There is no monthly condo fee and limited grounds maintenance (services available). The community offers wonderful walking trails, a shorefront pavilion, dock for launching small watercraft and some of the best neighbors one could ever have. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1863 Square Feet 0.7 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Enjoy the ease of one level living in a commuter friendly location ! Meet the "Bayberry Crisp"; a fabulous floor plan featuring 1863+/- square feet of beautiful living space. The flow of this charming home is engaging and affords all the ease and comfort of today's modern lifestyle. Replete with three roomy bedrooms including a master bedroom suite, dining area, living room and kitchen with room for an island, this consciously designed home has lots to offer. You are sure to appreciate the alluring curb appeal of this home and the interior finishes are equally pleasing; gorgeous red oak flooring and the superior craftsman detail that you will find throughout. Complete with composite decking, an attractive landscape plan, amenable commuter location, proximity to everything seacoast, energy star certification and an award winning builder, this could be your next move! More