122 Andover RoadNew London, NH 03257MLS Number 4640027
- Price: $398,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 168 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 456Road Frontage
Enjoy the sunshine, views and open meadow at your Home, Sweet Home. Wonderfully sited near the center of your 4.3 acre parcel for great space around the home and affording nice privacy. Only a few minutes' drive brings you to town center, golf, tennis and Pleasant Lake with stone church, boat launch, band stand and beach. Spacious home with main level master suite and three additional second floor bedrooms with a great center balcony greeting room. Generous foyer and mudroom. Separate office wing with its own entrance, two offices and family/receiving room, plus ½ bath. Full basement with nice space for storage of indoor and outdoor items with overhead door access. 2 bay garage. Expansive, view side deck with full screen framing in one area making for an inviting outdoor room. Enjoy the land for play, animals or gardening. Enjoy the location for its splendid beauty. Welcome Home.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARUnder
- List Price$398,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4640027
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage456
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Heat FuelElectric, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air
- SewerPrivate, Septic Design Available, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water Body NamePleasant Lake and Little Lake Sunapee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessTown Residents Only
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameWheeler
- Date Listed06/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos24
- View Count14
- Building Number122
- TownNew London
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictKearsarge Sch Dst SAU #65
- Elementary SchoolKearsarge Elem New London
- Junior HighKearsarge Middle School
- High SchoolKearsarge Regional HS
- AreaNear Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 14'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' x 10' 6''
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16' 6'' x 9'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18' x 11' 6''
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 6'' x 13' 6''
- Room 6 TypeDen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13' 6'' x 8' 6''
- Room 7 TypeMudroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11' 6'' x 10'
- Room 8 TypeFoyer
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions8' x 8'
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions14' x 11' 4''
- Room 10 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 11 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions14' x 11' 6''
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions11' 9'' x 9'
- Room 14 TypeBedroom
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions10' 4'' x 9'
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 Level2
- Room 15 Dimensions15' 6'' x 11' 6''
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level2
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1973
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms11
- APX Unfin Below Grade1064
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleSaltbox
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2617
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorCoffee
- ExteriorClapboard, Vertical, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Screened
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAerials, Building Plans, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Right-Of-Way (ROW), Septic Design, Tax Map
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2707 Square Feet 4.3 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
Solar AND Geothermal! The best of both worlds for energy efficiency. Very private setting yet close to the Lake and all of New London amenities. Open concept kitchen and family room with hard wood floors and tile. One level living with easy two car garage access. Full basement with tons of storage. Great location on prestigious Hall Farm Road. Come and take a look! More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.