39 Stone Ridge DrPeterborough, NH 03458MLS Number 4639904
- Price: $675,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 133 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 64Road Frontage
Superior design, craftsmanship and materials were used in this extraordinary custom cape built in 2005. Close to all services, cultural activities and restaurants in the vital town of Peterborough. The Great Room is the heart of the home and includes the kitchen, dining room and cathedral ceilinged living room with gas fireplace. The incredible cabinetry in the kitchen, flanking the fireplace, and in the dining room was designed and built by a local cabinet maker. The top of the line appliances by Wolf, Viking and Sub Zero will make cooking a pleasure. Relax in the sunroom with it's multiple windows overlooking the well landscaped backyard. The master bedroom offers a peaceful retreat with beautiful views through the bay window, large his and hers closets, a separate dressing area with sink and a master bath with jetted tub and separate tile shower. Large study/den/family room with built in bookcases and gas fireplace. Two additional bedrooms with hall bath are nicely located to give everyone privacy. A 29' X 22'8" heated room over the garage is currently a work shop, but has endless possibilities for additional living space. An efficiently designed heating and cooling system with individual room thermostats along with generous insulation gives you complete control over your environment. Not surprisingly, the house is Energy Star Rated. This is a very special house for the homeowner who wants beauty as well as thoughtful design and function.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$675,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4639904
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage64
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Energy Star System, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Existing, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Home Energy Rating Cert., Septic Design, Survey, Tax Map
- StreetStone Ridge Dr
- Building Number39
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictContoocook Valley SD SAU #1
- Elementary SchoolPeterborough Elem School
- Junior HighSouth Meadow School
- High SchoolContoocook Valley Regional Hig
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'11" X 17'11"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'3" X 14'3"
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'11" X 20'5"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions24'5" X 13'9"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions23'7" X 14'10"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions15'3" X 12'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions15'7" X 13'
- Room 9 TypeStudio
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions29' X 24'8"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms9
- AG Sqft4203
- APX Unfin Below Grade3397
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath2
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Concrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleModern Architecture
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4203
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorShingle, Stone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Windows - Energy Star
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces3
- Broker NameThe Petersons Inc.
- Agent NameMcLaughlin
- Date Listed06/08/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count16
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 3446 Square Feet 2.87 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Beautifully designed for one floor living, this custom home built in 2005 features quality throughout -- crown molding, high ceilings, wainscotting, hardwood and tile floors and lots of light. A gracious entry welcomes you -- and opens to an inviting living room anchored with a gas lit fireplace. A spacious cook's kitchen has lots of prep space, a five burner gas cooktop, two ovens, a breakfast bar and a sunlit casual dining space -- plus access to the formal dining room. A screened porched, blue stone patio and lovely landscaping allow you to enjoy the outdoors. The spacious master bedroom with master bath features a jetted soaking tub, glass/tile shower and double sinks. On the main level, property features three additional bedrooms plus a home office/library, laundry center. On the lower level, you will enjoy the media/game room, space for hobbies and crafts, a home gym and room for storage and utilities. The 3 1/2 car garage is heated and has ample room for more storage. Other amenities include a geothermal system for heat and central air conditioning. Lovely landscaping and a very well maintained home in an excellent Peterborough location. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.