Tucker RoadWoodstock, VT 05091MLS Number 4636491
- Price: $333,100The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 88 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
New home situated at the end of the road with small stream. This Westchester model will be at hill's edge, southeast facing and a daylight basement. Lot could be kept wooded or opened up for more sun. Adjacent to a field and close proximity to the National Park and Town. Main floor master with guest rooms up. Come enjoy this new, efficient home! Photos of home are concepts!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$333,100
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4636491
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloping, Stream, View, Wooded
- RoadsDead End, Gravel, Public
- Property TypeSingle Family
- RoofShingle - Asphalt, Shingle - Fiberglass
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWindow Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces0
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameJohnston
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Foot Print Dim27'8" X 40'
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos19
- View Count14
- StreetTucker Road
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWindsor Central
- Elementary SchoolWoodstock Elementary School
- Junior HighWoodstock Union Middle Sch
- High SchoolWoodstock Senior UHSD #4
- AreaNear Paths, Rural
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10''8" X 13'1"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'5 X 13'1"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' X 13'1"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'3" X 13'1"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions12'8" X 16'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'11" X 16'11"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade1120
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionInsulation-FiberglssBatt, Modular, Stick Built Off-Site, Wood Frame
- Square Feet1760
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Deed, Plot Plan
- FinancingConventional, Other
- PossessionAt Closing
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1550 Square Feet 4.1 Acreage Year Built in 1914.
This sweetheart property was a sheep barn in about 1914, when the hills surrounding Woodstock Village were devoid of trees and large flocks of sheep grazed the hillsides. It is now one of those rare Vermont gems: a great 2 bedroom house w/expansion possibility on 4.1 acres. There is a privacy fence screening the side and back yards. The lawn has a stone wall border with professionally landscaped perennials, a vegetable garden, a magnificent spring fed pond, and a brook side meditation garden. One may access the abutting conserved land of the Mt. Peg area through the wooded area of the grounds. The property is .3 miles from the village center. There is woodstove that may heat the house and an efficient oil fired boiler. This is a work from home site to consider with a work station alcove that may double for an extra bedroom for guests. 1 1/2 baths, a walk out basement, and a mudroom w/ wood storage entrance. Convenient, yet so private there is an outdoor shower ! More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.