2 Walker Cemetery TrailHartland, VT 05048MLS Number 4636303
- Price: $349,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 394 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.57% last updated on 2018-06-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Town PlanZoning
- 249Road Frontage
$30,000 PRICE REDUCTION! Antique Cape and Private Spring-fed Pond. 3 - 4 bedroom/4 bath classic antique cape on 2.57 acres in a quiet, classic VT rural setting is filled with rich history and historical features. Wide pine floors, hand-hewn beams, and a center chimney fireplace add charm to this historic home which was once owned by a Revolutionary War soldier. Plenty of space for entertaining in the the kitchen which opens into a formal dining room for large gatherings, or a small informal dining area for cozy, intimate meals. Two second floor bedrooms offer en suite private bathrooms. One main level bedroom with wide pine flooring also has its own private bathroom. Numerous cozy corners exist that add character to this 1700's cape, to read your favorite book. View the beautifully landscaped gardens, stone walls, and spring fed private pond from the rear deck which expands your outdoor entertaining possibilities. Just off County Road, this home is close to the Skunk Hollow Tavern and Hartland Four Corners with easy access to Route 12, I-91, and the Upper Valley. A safe place to raise a family or a great weekend getaway, this home has plenty to offer with modern features and historical charm.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, On-Site, Parking Spaces 2, Unpaved
- Year Built1800
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Historic Vintage, w/Addition
- Full Baths4
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms9
- FoundationBrick, Stone
- Square Feet2321
- APX Unfin Below Grade666
- BasementBulkhead, Crawl Space, Partial, Unfinished
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Shed
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Water Body NamePrivate Pond
- Water Body TypePond
- Water AccessOwned
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #283600
- Assessment Year2016
- ZoningTown Plan
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Septic Design, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$349,000
- Listing Agent NameJohn Bassette
- Agent NameBassette
- Broker NameBassette Real Estate Group
- LM MST WGARUnder
- MLS Number4636303
- AreaNeighborhood, Rural
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Pond, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Paved, Public, Seasonal, Unpaved
- Road Frontage249
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned
- Sewer750 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), On-Site
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count34
- Building Number2
- StreetWalker Cemetery Trail
- DistrictWindsor Southeast
- Elementary SchoolHartland Elementary School
- Junior HighHartland Elementary School
- High SchoolChoice
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Softwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions21'5" X 12'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions21' X 11'5"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'9" X 16'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions19' X 12'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'10" X 12'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions27' X 13'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'6" X 10'
- Room 9 TypeDining Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions14'6" X 9'
- Room 10 TypeMudroom
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions18' X 14'
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 4 Bathroom 2336 Square Feet 10.01 Acreage Year Built in 1999.
Sitting up on the hill, overlooking stunning long range views sits this exceptionally built home. Local, high-end builder completed in 1999, this 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom home on a lovely 10 acre parcel. There is a 2 car carriage shed, great for workshop, or your extra toys, a custom made kitchen, fireplace, and a finished walk out basement complete with bedroom, family room, full bath with whirlpool and office. Let this be your forever home. More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.