2 Walker Cemetery TrailHartland, VT 05048MLS Number 4636303
- Price: $379,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 239 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 249Road Frontage
Beautifully restored 3 - 4 bedroom/4 bath classic antique cape on 2.57 acres in a quiet, rural neighborhood is filled with rich history and historical features. Wide pine floors, hand-hewn beams, and a center chimney fireplace add charm to this historic home which was once owned by a Revolutionary War soldier. Plenty of space for entertaining in the modern kitchen which opens into a formal dining room for large gatherings, or a small informal dining area for cozy, intimate meals. Second floor master bedroom offers a large private bathroom and walk-in closet. Numerous cozy corners to read your favorite book add character to this 1700's cape. Indoor storage is available in the small finished attic space, in the unfinished basement, or the multiple outbuildings. View the beautifully landscaped gardens and spring fed private pond from the rear deck which expands your outdoor entertaining possibilities. Just off County Road, this home is close to the Skunk Hollow Tavern and Hartland Four Corners with easy access to Route 12, I-91, and the Upper Valley. A safe place to raise a family or a great weekend getaway, this home has plenty to offer with modern features and historical charm.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARUnder
- List Price$379,000
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4636303
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Pond, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Paved, Public, Seasonal, Unpaved
- Road Frontage249
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), On-Site
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer750 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Assessment #283600
- Assessment Year2016
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Septic Design, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- StreetWalker Cemetery
- Building Number2
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWindsor Southeast
- Elementary SchoolHartland Elementary School
- Junior HighHartland Elementary School
- High SchoolChoice
- AreaNeighborhood, Rural
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions21'5" X 12'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions21' X 11'5"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'9" X 16'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions19' X 12'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'10" X 12'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions27' X 13'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'6" X 10'
- Room 9 TypeDining Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions14'6" X 9'
- Room 10 TypeMudroom
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions18' X 14'
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1800
- Full Baths4
- FloorsCarpet, Softwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade666
- BasementBulkhead, Crawl Space, Partial, Unfinished
- FoundationBrick, Stone
- Property StyleCape, Historic Vintage, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2321
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, On-Site, Parking Spaces 2, Unpaved
- Water Body NamePrivate Pond
- Water Body TypePond
- Water AccessOwned
- Broker NameBassette Real Estate Group
- Agent NameBassette
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count20
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 2452 Square Feet 39 Acreage Year Built in 1957.
Own a true piece of Vermont history. Built in the 1950's with the feel of antique home in mind, this rustic cape is the former home of the famed artist George Tooker, Jr.. A recipient of the National Medal of the Arts, Tooker often spent winters in Spain and that influence is shown in the home with the stucco and arches that appear in various locations. Created from reclaimed beams and wood and located on 39 acres in the hills of Hartland, this home also offers a barn, pond, and the remnants of delightful gardens. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 2300 Square Feet 1.25 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
Gorgeous, energy efficient home with southern exposure and mountain views in a superb location to I-89 & I-91, just 6 miles east of Woodstock and 10 miles to the Upper Valley. This home was very well designed with an open concept and built with a full range of amenities including, whole house audio, radiant heat throughout, automatic stand-by generator, vaulted ceilings, gorgeous chef's kitchen with pantry, beautiful quartz countertops and a beautiful master bedroom with Jacuzzi tub. Newly planted perennial gardens and an oversized two car garage located at the end of a private road. This property is exceptional; a must see! More