537 Stockbridge RoadCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4636282
- Price: $539,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 90 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
- 480Road Frontage
This custom built home is in the desirable Stockbridge neighborhood with Mt Philo in your back yard! Total privacy and seclusion on 4.9 acres yet part of a rural neighborhood. It has a gracious layout for entertaining with large living and dining areas and very spacious kitchen with natural light from the east and west. A first floor master suite includes an office which could work as a nursery or could be converted to a laundry room for one level living. Three bedrooms upstairs with room to expand over master bedroom. Screened in porch and patio overlook the flat back yard. Property backs up to conserved land. Easy access to Burlington.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$539,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4636282
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Secluded, Wooded
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage480
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Holding Tank, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Fee IncludesOther, Plowing
- Assoc Fees$500
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Survey
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetStockbridge Road
- Building Number537
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions21'11" x 14'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'9" x 11'11"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'4" x 16'8"
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18'5" x 14'5"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'11" x 8'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions22' x 9'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions16'5" x 10'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12' x 11'9"
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions16' x 13'6"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry
- Year Built1992
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Tile
- Water HeaterOil
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1476
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3206
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Screened
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/25/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count8
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 3000 Square Feet 5.01 Acreage Year Built in 1994.
Spectacular location and views, 5 acres with exceptional potential. Garage/barn houses electrial and water. Upstairs in-las apartment. Partial post and beam, open floor plan with unlimited possibilities. More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 4 Bathroom 3308 Square Feet 5 Acreage Year Built in 1980.
Drive through the covered bridge and find this Private Artist Retreat on 5 acres of beautiful land with abundant gardens and manicured grounds. This 2700+ sqft home is perfect for entertaining with an open flowing floor plan and Chef's kitchen. The screened in back porch is perfect for Al Fresco dining. The sunny artist studio has it own exterior access. This space could easily convert to a home office, 1st floor master or guest suite. Enjoy the walking trails and access to Lewis Creak. More