78 Astrachan DriveBennington, VT 05201MLS Number 4635799
- Price: $219,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 303 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 240Road Frontage
Built by the original owner, lovingly and meticulously maintained and the first time offered on the market in 40 years! This thoughtfully and efficiently laid out Ranch is set on 1.06 acres in the desirable Apple Hill development. Large windows and sliding glass doors blend the indoors and outdoors allowing for appreciation of the woodland surroundings. Main foyer, filled with natural light, opens up to the living room which has an efficient wood stove insert for cozy, economical winters. Enjoy meals in the spacious eat in kitchen or in the formal dining room. Master bedroom with full bath and walk in closet. Two additional bedrooms and an additional full bath. Lots of storage just where you need it and a two car attached garage. Beautifully landscaped with perennials! This is a must see home!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$219,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4635799
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage240
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number78
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionApple Hill
- DistrictSouthwest Vermont
- Elementary SchoolMolly Stark Elementary School
- Junior HighMt. Anthony Union Middle Sch
- High SchoolMt. Anthony Sr. UHSD 14
- Room 1 TypeFoyer
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16' 5" x 5'
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'2" x 20'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'4" x 19'4"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' 4' x 11' 5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10'7" x 9'8"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions12' x 10' 11"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions15' x 15'
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions9' x 5'
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions10' x 4' 11"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert
- Year Built1976
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Slate/Stone, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Electric, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1508
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1640
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, Electric, Heat, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 3 - 5
- Broker NameMaple Leaf Realty
- Agent NameGregorio
- Date Listed05/22/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count17
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1528 Square Feet 0.64 Acreage Year Built in 1989.
Bright and welcoming home nestled in a corner lot surrounded by beautiful trees in a desirable neighborhood just outside of town. This contemporary ranch has a large living room with a vaulted ceiling and brick fireplace, as well as french doors leading out to the deck. Well lit with plenty of natural light! Open and functional kitchen which also has a door leading to a second deck. Master bedroom and bath, first floor laundry, two other spacious bedrooms with a second full bath. Attached 2-car garage and paved driveway finish this well-maintained home! More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.