78 Astrachan DriveBennington, VT 05201MLS Number 4635799
- Price: $225,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 187 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 240Road Frontage
Built by the original owner, lovingly and meticulously maintained and the first time offered on the market in 40 years! This thoughtfully and efficiently laid out Ranch is set on 1.06 acres in the desirable Apple Hill development. Large windows and sliding glass doors blend the indoors and outdoors allowing for appreciation of the woodland surroundings. Main foyer, filled with natural light, opens up to the living room which has an efficient wood stove insert for cozy, economical winters. Enjoy meals in the spacious eat in kitchen or in the formal dining room. Master bedroom with full bath and walk in closet. Two additional bedrooms and an additional full bath. Lots of storage just where you need it and a two car attached garage. Beautifully landscaped with perennials! This is a must see home!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$225,000
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4635799
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage240
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number78
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionApple Hill
- DistrictSouthwest Vermont
- Elementary SchoolMolly Stark Elementary School
- Junior HighMt. Anthony Union Middle Sch
- High SchoolMt. Anthony Sr. UHSD 14
- Room 1 TypeFoyer
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16' 5" x 5'
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'2" x 20'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'4" x 19'4"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' 4' x 11' 5"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10'7" x 9'8"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions12' x 10' 11"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions15' x 15'
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions9' x 5'
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions10' x 4' 11"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert
- Year Built1976
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Slate/Stone, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Electric, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1508
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1640
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, Electric, Heat, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 3 - 5
- Broker NameMaple Leaf Realty
- Agent NameGregorio
- Date Listed05/22/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count10
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1642 Square Feet 0.26 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
Immaculate cape style home built in 2003 still feels like a new home. Located on beautiful landscaped corner lot, this house offers a relaxed country feel yet is located just 1.5 miles from downtown Bennington. It even offers partial mountain and sunset views from the second level! Relax and take in the peace and tranquility from the rocking chair front porch. This home is the perfect blend of feeling like you are in the country, but also having neighbors nearby in this quiet subdivision where you find a sense of community with people walking dogs and children on bicycles. Inside, there are three good sized bedrooms with copious closet space. The master bedroom has a 13 x 6 walk in closet and the second bedroom also has a walk in closet. The 27' eat in kitchen boasts oak cabinetry, new appliances, breakfast bar, large dining area and sliders that lead onto the spacious 16 x 12 deck. Amply sized 13 x 13 dining room has wood floor and is large enough for holiday gatherings. 18' living room has a large doorway to the kitchen as well as an open oak staircase which leads to an open feel. There is a large Palladian window and vaulted ceiling in the entryway. Enjoy the view of the Green Mountains every time you walk down the stairs, especially during sunset! The first floor laundry is very convenient. Both bathrooms are modern in style. The upstairs bath offers double sink and a large linen closet. The lush backyard has plenty of room to play or garden. More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1887 Square Feet 0.3 Acreage Year Built in 1905.
Gorgeous and well cared for carriage style house. Offering 4 bedrooms, 1 and 3/4 bathrooms, large great room which opens up to a natural stone patio and with plenty of space for living and dining room, modern kitchen, office/study, 1 car attached garage and so much more. Raspberry bushes, pear trees and a play set/area complete a lovely yard. Just minutes from downtown and all amenities. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1920 Square Feet 0.41 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Prime Home/Business opportunity. Village Commercial zone, many uses including single family, two-family, home occupation, day care, artist studio, retail, spa/salon, medical clinic, professional office, shelter or Bed & Breakfast. Parking available on-street plus there's a large rear parking lot. Backyard is very deep, could use for more parking, or enjoy a lush green garden space. Fully renovated in 2004, this space is beautiful inside and out. Freshly painted with warm and vibrant colors, hardwood floors, Italian marble foyer, solid wood cabinets, modern drop ceiling and light fixtures. Main floor is fully accessible including ramp to rear entrance, 3 ft doorways, and ADA bathroom. Currently the first floor is rented to an insurance professional with 3 offices plus reception and kitchenette, and upstairs is an owner-occupied 1 bedroom apartment with laundry. As a single family home, it could have 2-3 bedrooms upstairs and 2-3 bedrooms downstairs. If you've been looking for "that perfect space" to bring your home based business to reality, this is the place for you! More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.