354 Grove Hill RoadWoodstock, VT 05091MLS Number 4635200
- Price: $1,150,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 97 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 444Road Frontage
A light-filled contemporary on a stunning 40 acre parcel with unparalleled views, hiking trails, open meadows, and established perennial and vegetable gardens, this home was completely renovated to a high standard in 2014 and is designed for enjoying Vermont in all seasons. With an open layout that is perfect for entertaining, the house is ideally situated in a small neighborhood of private and well-appointed properties within minutes of Woodstock village and convenient to the skiing of Killington and the amenities of the Upper Valley. Immaculately maintained, the home is equipped with a whole-house generator to ensure your comfort. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to own a true Vermont paradise.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$1,150,000
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4635200
- Lot Description
- Conserved Land
- Country Setting
- Walking Trails
- Road Frontage444
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Plastic, Private
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Survey
- StreetGrove Hill Road
- Building Number354
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWoodstock School District
- Elementary SchoolWoodstock Elementary School
- Junior HighWoodstock Union Middle Sch
- High SchoolWoodstock Senior UHSD #4
- Room 1 TypeDining Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'7" x 16'3"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'9" x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'11" x 14'6"
- Room 4 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions4'6" x 7'8"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15'9" x 11'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'8" x 11'5"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions8'3" x 6'7"
- Room 8 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions8'6" x 3'10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions13'2" x 14'10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions13'1" x 10'9"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions4'6" x 6'9"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Natural Light
- Year Built1990
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade28
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath2
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2556
- RoofStanding Seam
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio, Porch, Windows - Double Pane
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesOther, Satellite, Satellite Dish
- Broker NameWilliamson Group Sothebys Intl. Realty
- Agent NameCole
- Date Listed05/19/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count9
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray Village . 4 Bathroom 4165 Square Feet 6.28 Acreage Year Built in 2013.
Views don't get any better than this over a historic farmstead protected in perpetuity by the Vermont Land Trust. Rare sunset views to the west over the Ottauquechee River Valley to Killington Peak. The price represents a 'turn-key' Davis Timber Frame home to be finished by the contractor-seller in cooperation with the buyer. The home is finished on the main floor leaving the upper and walk-out lower levels to be done. Northwestern Douglas Fir mortise & tenon joined frame with natural cedar clapboard siding and state of the art mechanical systems form the high quality core of the superbly sited home. Hiking, biking and horse trail network surround the property, which is just a 3 miles from The Green and all area amenities. An outstanding opportunity to have a new custom home without spending 2 years in the process. More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray Village . 4 Bathroom 6284 Square Feet 17.65 Acreage Year Built in 1993.
Harmony Ridge is sited at the end of a winding drive on a plateau above the Ottauquechee River Valley. Views range over Woodstock Village along the river and west towards Killington. The New England style home blends dramatic open spaces with cozy spaces ideal for enjoying family life and holiday gatherings. The property is superbly designed for country living and the pursuit of recreational pastimes. The 'right sized' horse barn, greenhouse and detached equipment and 'car barn' were constructed with utility and durability in mind. Located just minutes for Woodstock Village and within 30 minutes drive of two of the regions finest ski resorts. Impossible to replace at this price! More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.