154 Spruce LaneDorset, VT 05251MLS Number 4634844
- Price: $695,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 96 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 550Road Frontage
Remarkable Dorset Family Residence boasts 4500 SF Sunny 4 BR Residence and a beautiful 1200 sf one bedroom guest/rental that provides myriad options...Walk into light filled rooms that provoke pleasing inspiration at every turn... Spacious open living which also provides for private needs such as offices or hobby not to mention storage beyond the imagination... ORDER is easy to obtain within... Window Walls bring the out doors in which is especially noted in the well planned Great Room Kitchen, Dining and Seating with center fireplace where all south facing family living extends to patios and screened porches... Entertaining continues to be seamless by generously proportioned formal Dining and Living rooms. The main level three room master is lovely. Custom Staircase is solidly rising to a sitting loft extending to 3 en-suite bedrooms with walk in closets. Oversized attached 2 bay garage workshop and studio above. Generous level play yards for every desired activity include: tennis wall, basket ball, volley ball, soccer, or even an ice rink! Walking trails nearby... quiet living for the generations convenient to all Manchester/Dorset amenities!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$695,000
- Total Baths6
- MLS Number4634844
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Dead End, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage550
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric220 Plug
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Air, Radiant, Stove - Wood
- SewerMound, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number154
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolDorset Elementary School
- Junior HighDorset Elementary School
- High SchoolBurr and Burton Academy
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions30' x 12'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'8" x 13'7"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions24'4" x 18'2"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions26' x 16'9"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions13'5" x 27'3"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6' x 6'1"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions28' x 18'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions16' x 14'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions18'2" x 15'8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions18'2" x 12'9"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 DimensionsGH 12'5" x 11'8"
- Room 12 TypeDen
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 DimensionsGH 25'2" x 13'10"
- Room 13 TypeKitchen/Living
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 DimensionsGH 24'9" x 27"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplaces - 1, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Whirlpool Tub, Window Treatment, Laundry
- Year Built1992
- Full Baths4
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Water HeaterOwned
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade646
- BasementConcrete, Crawl Space, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Half Bath2
- Property StyleContemporary, Multi-Level
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4446
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorCedar
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBasketball Court, Guest House, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Bathroom w/Tub
- Parking Spaces4
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-Batt Powrd
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Parking Spaces 6+
- Broker NameJosiah Allen Real Estate, Inc.
- Agent NameBeckwith
- Date Listed05/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count5
5 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 5 Bathroom 4558 Square Feet 4.9 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Beautifully landscaped contemporary log cabin tastefully expanded on 5 very private acres. Cathedral ceiling, great room, wet bar, chefs kitchen, covered porch, deck and slate terrace. This very well cared for 5 bedroom/4.5 bath is great for entertaining and is waiting for you to bring the whole gang over! Seasonal views (with opportunity for more with some clearing), this is a great primary or second home choice. Close to town, shopping, dining and all recreational activities. Separately deeded lot was purchased for protection, but could be spun off for income. Priced well below town assessment. Great value. More
6 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 6 Bathroom 4264 Square Feet 5.2 Acreage Year Built in 1980.
Past and present combine to create this individually styled Colonial. The house features an original post and beam frame, wide floor boards and plank doors from nearby Cambridge, New York, re-imagined by local historic builder, Peter Palmer. The main level foyer leads to a comfortable living room, proudly displaying its antique beams and featuring a raised brick hearth fireplace. The large dining area, which adjoins the living room, features an eye-catching atrium window, providing delightful views. From here, you have access to the spacious deck and the beautifully landscaped back yard and gardens. The kitchen has a center island and recently installed cabinetry. Included on the main level is a large en suite bedroom with efficiency kitchen nook. Upstairs, the primary suite features a raised hearth fireplace with heart shaped stone, and plenty of closet space including a walk-in. In addition, there are 2 additional bedrooms, a den and a full bath. The current owners have expanded the house and added a handicapped access wing which provides an open kitchen and living area, large family room, bedroom and bath, plus an attached two car garage. French doors from the living area lead to a spacious covered porch. Upstairs, in this wing, is an guest suite. This partially wooded property has two ponds and is perfect for the adventurous to discover. Located conveniently between both Dorset and Manchester. All measurements are approximate. More