163 Boulder Hill DriveShelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4634688
- Price: $739,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 98 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 138Road Frontage
Gracious open floor plan with 1st floor master suite in desirable Boulder Hill neighborhood. Great westerly views with sunsets and peaks of the Adirondack Mountains. This informal open living /dining with gas fireplace opens to upgraded kitchen with granite countertops & island. The adjacent large mudroom has additional pantry storage, laundry and prep area. The lovely year-round sunroom faces west and has access to a large deck overlooking the yard. 1st floor master features a tray ceiling, sunny reading nook plus a master bath with steam shower, walk-in closet and ample built-ins. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms plus a nursery or office space. The walkout lower level has a beautiful family room, a small office, another large bedroom with plenty of daylight and a full bath. Boulder Hill offers easy access to both Spear St and Route 7 for easy commuting to Hospital, UVM or Downtown.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$739,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4634688
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage138
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- Fee IncludesOther
- Assoc Fees$200
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetBoulder Hill Drive
- Building Number163
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionBoulder Hill
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Golf Course, Near Paths, Suburban
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions26'6" x 17'7"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'7" x 13'10"
- Room 3 TypeSunroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions20' x 14'11"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions23'7" x 22"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions15'5" x 14'4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15'3" x 12'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'4" x 13'6"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17'5" x 9'10"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions8'2" x 7'9"
- Room 11 TypeMudroom
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions16'8" x 11'5"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade900
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4082
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Smoke Detector
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed05/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count15
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2987 Square Feet 1.47 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Brand new 4 BR Vermont Vernacular home just completed. Lovely 1.47 acre lot with Camel Hump and Green Mountain views. Open floor plan, hardwood flooring, 9' ceilings and gas fireplace with custom mantel on first floor. Beautiful kitchen with granite counters, big island, pantry and separate broom closet. Mudroom with large closet and bench. Vaulted foyer, master suite with custom tiled shower, soaking tub and large WIC (with $300 allowance for shelving). Central air and natural gas. Great covered front porch and deck out back. Oversized 2 car attached garage with second set of stairs down to full basement, 9' garage doors for pickups or car carriers. RE Salesperson/owner. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.