301 Campbell RoadBethel, VT 05032MLS Number 4634579
- Price: $275,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 98 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 570Road Frontage
Cozy up by the fireplace, swing in the hammock, take a walk to the pond or a hike in the woods. This 28 acre property offers the opportunity for a peaceful and relaxing get-away in Central Vermont. Natural woodwork along with wood floors, four bedrooms, two bathrooms are just a few of the features of this inviting property. While offering privacy and a rural setting, this location is convenient to Interstate 89, Randolph and Rochester.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$275,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4634579
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Pond, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage570
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemDirect Vent
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameMowatt
- Date Listed05/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos22
- View Count24
- StreetCampbell Road
- Building Number301
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolBethel Elementary School
- Junior HighWhitcomb Jr/Sr High School
- High SchoolWhitcomb Jr/Sr High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' 0" X 10' 8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17' 7" X 12' 2"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions27' 0" X 13' 0"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14' 0" X 11' 6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14' 4" X 8' 7"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 0" X 9' 8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 0 X 9" 0"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Skylight
- Year Built1994
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Softwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Tankless
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade986
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Property StyleGambrel, Log
- Building ConstructionLog Home
- Square Feet1972
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ExteriorLog Home
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Parking Spaces0
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 1808 Square Feet 20 Acreage Year Built in 1816.
Colonial Farmhouse in a magnificent setting with mountain views, swimming pond, eighty-five foot beach on 20 peaceful acres. This three bedroom home has been completely renovated with its original charm in mind including 16" wide pine floors, hand hewn beams, woodwork, antique doors, wainscoting, claw foot soaker tub, stained glass windows, and a 1928 Home Comfort wood cook stove that is in use. Amenities include first floor master bedroom, formal dining room, living room with Vermont Castings wood stove, walk in closets, and eat-in kitchen with 11x8 pantry. Recent updates include new washer and dryer; interior paint; exposed hand hewn beams in dining room; and a new workshop with power and insulation. You will love the mountain views, perennial gardens, pond, sunset views on front porch. Location is convenient to area golf, skiing, VAST snow machine trails, hospital, restaurants, and shopping. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.