616 Scenic Road, Unit 104Laconia, NH 03246MLS Number 4634392
- Price: $460,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 154 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- NoRoad Frontage
First floor of the Bluegill Lodge enjoys it's own private entry as well as elevator access to the climate controlled parking garage. Crown moldings, SS appliances, hardwood, central air and a state-of-the-art security system are a few of the benefits of lodge #104. The owner of this home will love the community's pool, tennis courts, and community garden, and will revel in the community's other amenities, such as the fitness center, trail network with workout stations, kayak cove, membership to the marina & beach club and more! Residents also enjoy reciprocal privileges at Southworth Development's other clubs in the US, UK & Bahamas! Make an appointment today for a private tour.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$460,000
- Date Listed05/17/2017
- MLS Number4634392
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Lake View, Mountain View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Electric150 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Water Body NameWinnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared Private
- Broker NameMeredith Bay Lighthouse Realty, LLC
- Agent NameLeigh
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos21
- View Count3
- Building Number616
- ComplexBluegill Lodge at Meredit
- SubdivisionMeredith Bay
- AreaAbuts Conservation
- Flood ZoneNo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Elevator, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Stairs - Interior
- Room 1 Dimensions14'1" x 9'7"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'11" x 9'7"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions26'4" x 14'11"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 7 Dimensions14'6" x 14'3"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions12'7" x 12'1"
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built2015
- Unit Number104
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1672
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorNatural
- ExteriorComposition, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability FeaturesOne-Level Home
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBeach Rights, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Pool - Outdoor, Security, Snow Removal, Trash, Elevator
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Recreation, Trash, Condo Association Fee
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1602 Square Feet 6.7 Acreage Year Built in 2015.
This second floor, 2 bedroom home couldn't be more charming. Large open concept great room with gas fire place, a shielded deck all overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee. The amenities at Meredith Bay are second to none and include: pools, tennis courts, community garden, fitness center, trail network with workout stations, kayak cove, membership to Akwa Marina & Beach Club and more! Residents also enjoy reciprocal privileges at Southworth Development's other clubs in the US, UK & Bahamas! Make an appointment today for a private tour. (Photos are from similar model.) More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.