8 Rue De Gionet RoadLincoln, NH 03251MLS Number 4633567
- Price: $209,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 191 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 102Road Frontage
This family home has seen many updates, including a new kitchen with heated floor, new bathroom and more! A spacious back yard has been reclaimed from the woods, and the front yard has both room to play and garden spaces. Three bedrooms and the bath are complemented by the attached garage and full, unfinished basement, with bulkhead access and plenty of windows. There's space down there for washer/dryer, a work bench, and maybe some finished rooms. On a cold day, enjoy the fireplace in the living room, or watch the fun in the backyard from the new kitchen garden window. There's something here for everyone in this neighborhood home on a quiet street, yet walking distance to downtown. Come take a look!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$209,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths1
- MLS Number4633567
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Dead End, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage102
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Water, Radiant Floor
- Broker NameLoon Reservation Service
- Agent NameChenard
- Date Listed05/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos34
- View Count7
- StreetRue De Gionet
- Building Number8
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLincoln/Woodstock SAU #16
- Elementary SchoolLin-Wood Public School
- Junior HighLin-Wood Public School
- High SchoolLin-Wood Public HS
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions17'3"x14'11"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18'0"x11'10"
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'5"x11'3"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'1"x11'3"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12'2"x8'9"
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'11"x6'7"
- Room 7 TypeOther
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions39'1"x26'7"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups
- Year Built1973
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms5
- APX Unfin Below Grade1150
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Unfinished
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleRaised Ranch, Ranch
- Building ConstructionStick Built Off-Site
- Square Feet1150
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Colorwhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Combination, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site
- Tax Yr2016
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1100 Square Feet 0.25 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Single family residence in a convenient neighborhood just on the outskirts of downtown. This raised ranch is being offered as a completely blank canvas (unfurnished) for your personal decor choices. Open and bright living level with a deck off the dining area, living room, Master bedroom w/bathroom,and bedrooms and guest bathroom for all to find space and comfort. Lower level offers another finished space for a second living area/office/den/sleeping area if desired. Located in North Lincoln this is a quick couple minutes to I93 or main street for dining, shopping and the pharmacy. This area of town is also home to accessible snowmobile trails, Whale's Tale Water Park, and Clark's Trading Post. This area makes for a nice primary residence or vacation home. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.