45 Klosters Way, Unit K66Waterville Valley, NH 03215MLS Number 4631155
- Price: $249,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 439 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-07-12
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1F RESZoning
- NoRoad Frontage
Terrific centrally located condo in the heart of Waterville Valley within walking distance of everything! Comfortable, open floor plan with tons of room for everyone. Excellent rental history and a great spot to kick back after a day out at any time of the year. Three bedrooms plus an enclosed loft that currently sleeps three more, or you could use it for indoor recreation. Front and back covered porches, a private back patio area for relaxing and entertaining, and plenty of room to store wood for the cozy fireplace and charcoal for your grill. Great quiet spot located near the conference center and a short walk up the road to the athletic club. Common rec room and outdoor pool are a bonus and are just across the street from this perfect getaway. Come take a look and claim it for your own!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- Garage # Cars
- Year Built1970
- ConstructionWood Frame
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Unit NumberK66
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1350
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Fence - Partial, Garden Space, Patio, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorBrown
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Management Plan, Master Insurance, Recreation Facility, Landscaping
- HOA Fee$1,097
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector
- Broker NameGranite Group Realty Services
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count64
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed05/03/2017
- StyleContemporary, End Unit, Townhouse
- List Price$249,900
- Agent NameShulman
- Lister Office NameGranite Group Realty Services
- Listing Agent NameCarolyn Shulman
- MLS Number4631155
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Zoning1F RES
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Mountain View, Recreational, Ski Area, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Direct Vent, Electric
- Building Number45
- TownWaterville Valley
- ComplexVillage Condominium
- DistrictPlymouth School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolWaterville Valley Elem
- High SchoolPlymouth Regional High School
- Room 1 Dimensions9'10" x 12'6"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions22'4" x 16'2"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 3 Dimensions10'9" x 14'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Furnished, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Security Doors, Skylights - Energy Rated, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions9'8" x 10'7"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11'3" x 11'1"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions21'11" x 16'5"
- Room 6 Level3
- Room 6 TypeLoft
3 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1300 Square Feet 7.45 Acreage Year Built in 1989.
PRIVATELY SET FOREST RIM Tucked away on a cul-de-sac. AND across the street from the White Mountain National Forest you can X-C ski right out your front door or saunter 50 yards to the Athletic Club and never cross a street. Follow the trails from here right into the Town Square or use the free shuttle nearby to get up to the ski area or all around Town. Uniquely designed two bedroom plus Sunroom (3rd sleeping space) Townhouse. It has a spacious feel and is light and bright with windows facing in all four directions. Brand-new energy efficient kerosene heater along with a wood-burning fireplace creates a cozy and warm setting. Back porch overlooks the peaceful yard and forest which feels a world away. Beautifully appointed and well maintained. This home includes a transferable membership to the White Mountain Athletic Club with the payment of a $750 transfer fee. More
3 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1450 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED AND NEAT Three Bedroom, Two bath townhouse located in the heart of Waterville Valley. Close to Town Square, Free shuttle bus to the ski area is just steps away or access to XC trails directly from condo property. The location doesn't get any better than this. Tri-level layout with private master suite on the top floor, two bunkrooms plus a spacious family room are on the lower level. Mid level is bright and open living/dining kitchen area with plenty of windows and brick wood-burning fireplace. Economical kerosene heat, great entry space with mudroom keeps everyone organized. Nicely equipped home includes transferable membership to the White Mountain Athletic Club ($750 transfer fee applies). Come take a look. More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.