325 Weaks PlaceWalden, VT 05836MLS Number 4630874
- Price: $265,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 174 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 758Road Frontage
Easy living in a large custom log home on 65 private acres with pond & streams. Owner is a civil engineer who designed, drew plans, logged & milled Cedar logs from the property to hand build this cozy & majestic home for his retirement. Gorgeous stone fireplace that dominates the high lofted family room with stones from the property. Large & airy kitchen gets morning sun and opens onto stone floored sun room on the south side. South facing porch overlooking extensive flower gardens, vegetable plot, berry bushes, & landscaping, all set up for easy maintenance. High ceiling full basement doubles as 2 car heated garage & workshop with ¾ bath with plenty of room for firewood storage. Wood furnace & brand new LP Gas furnace in basement, 2 gorgeous wood stoves on main floor. 2 bedrooms, Laundry/storage room and plus full bath on main floor. Second floor features a Master suite and large office loft overlooking the family room. Outbuildings include large woodshed, equipment shed, & wood shop with 100 amp power. Extensive, well groomed trails throughout and excellent wildlife & views. A stone's throw away from Steam Mill Brook Wildlife Area (10,826 Acres of state land). Close to Hardwick (known for its burgeoning local food, brewing & distilling), St. Johnsbury for major shopping & Greensboro for lakes and culture. Just a short drive to Littleton NH & the White Mountain Region. Extremely well built, and easy to care for. Must see to appreciate the feel of it all.
Ask A Question
Call: 802-862-9106 x81 8028629106 800-557-8186 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARUnder
- List Price$265,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4630874
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Road Frontage758
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Wood, Wood Boiler
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number325
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictCaledonia Central
- Elementary SchoolWalden School
- Junior HighWalden School
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions24'02" x 17'11"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions24'0" x 17'10"
- Room 3 TypeSunroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'11" x 7'11"
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'02" x 8'01"
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'06" x 8'04"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'11" x 11'09"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13'11" x 9'07"
- Room 8 TypeLoft
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions21'02" x 22'0"
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions24'0" x 13'10"
- Room 10 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions11'03" x 11'0"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1994
- Full Baths1
- FloorsHardwood, Parquet, Slate/Stone, Tile
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade1775
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Property StyleCabin, Log
- Building ConstructionLog Home
- Square Feet2986
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Log Home
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTremper
- Date Listed04/29/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count233
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1200 Square Feet 13 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Top of the world views from this almost new log home retreat!! Well built home offers 3 bedrooms, one being the cozy, private loft area. Finished basement with bedroom and bath. Cathedral ceilings in the living area makes for spacious comfortable living. Almost 13 acres of open, lush Vermont meadows adorn the property complete with newly built spring fed pond to landscape as you wish. Sit on your covered porch and enjoy one of the most spectacular views around. Walden is part of the ever popular school choice. Property is part of large parcel and in the process of being subdivided. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.