71 Deer Ridge RoadManchester, VT 05255MLS Number 4630820
- Price: $595,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 107 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
- 427Road Frontage
Exceptionally built Contemporary Cape in Manchester, Vermont amid rare specimen conifers, perennial gardens, flowering trees and stone walls on 6 private acres. This tastefully designed 5,000 plus sq. ft. residence defines graciousness with a two story foyer capturing the beauty of the cherry staircase and leading into a great room with stunning kitchen, highlighted by green granite countertops, top of the line appliances and natural cherry cabinetry, dining area and a vaulted ceiling living room with fireplace. A first floor master bedroom and luxurious bath allow for one floor living. The second story has two guest bedrooms with baths and a multi-purpose room. A separate stairway from the mud room leads to two quiet and good sized office spaces. The finished lower level has inlaw potential and includes large family room with glass doors to outside, exercise room, full bath and a wine cellar. A barn with artist studio and two bay garage complete the picture of this very special custom offering. All measurements approximate.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$595,000
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4630820
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Mountain View, Secluded, Wooded
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage427
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Air, Hot Water, In Ceiling, In Floor, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Mound, Shared
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Survey
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- PossessionAt Closing
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameDeFelice
- Date Listed05/02/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count12
- StreetDeer Ridge Road
- Building Number71
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolManchester Elem/Middle School
- Junior HighManchester Elementary& Middle
- High SchoolBurr and Burton Academy
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 16'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18' x 12'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18' x 17'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 Dimensions26' x 14'
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions18' x 16'9"
- Room 6 TypeExercise Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions26' x 13'11"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions17' x 15'3"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions19'9" x 11' 9"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17'3" x 15'5"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions16'9" x 15'
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions16'9" x 10'9"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treat
- Year Built1995
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned
- Total Rooms11
- APX Unfin Below Grade979
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5019
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorCedar, Cement, Concrete, Granite, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fence - Dog, Fence - Invisible Pet, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Grab Bars in Bathroom
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Dehumidifier, Humidifier, Radon Mitigation, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 4 Bathroom 5490 Square Feet 5.77 Acreage Year Built in 2004.
This handsome Country Farmhouse is located minutes from Manchester in an upscale neighborhood and is sited on 6 acres providing total privacy. Exposed beams, 9 ft. ceilings and wood flooring throughout offers inviting open spaces for family and friends. The chef's kitchen showcases all high-end appliances, including a warming oven, granite Center Island with Breakfast Bar/workstation and a separate Butler's Pantry. The breakfast area/casual dining opens nicely into the living room which showcases a stately stacked stone fireplace and French doors which open out onto a 16 x 22 ft. Trex deck. Formal dining room, office/den and large mud/laundry room complete the main level. The upper level includes a spacious master bedroom with a sitting room and a luxurious marble bathroom. In addition, there are 3 guest bedrooms, 2 full baths and a large bonus room with plenty of storage area. Throughout the home are handsome and distinctive German made windows with unique wrought iron hardware. The finished, walk out lower level provides a wonderful family room with propane fireplace, radiant heat and spacious additional storage. The oversized heated 3 car garage and outdoor storage and wood shed rounds out this most inviting property. More