141 Old Farm RoadEast Montpelier, VT 05651MLS Number 4630669
- Price: $424,500The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 112 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 166Road Frontage
This beautiful one owner custom built 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2,708 sq ft 2004 Colonial is privately located on 7.39 +/- acres in a prime location of East Montpelier off Towne Hill Rd between U-32 HS & E. Montpelier Elementary. This home has all the checklist items! Comcast cable, internet & land line and cell phone coverage. Tile & hardwood floors. First floor master suite has soaking tub, shower & double sink vanity. Cherry kitchen cabinets, gas stove, island, wall ovens, granite counter top, breakfast bar, and mountain view out the windows above the sink. Central vacuum. Formal dining room next to the kitchen has a large glass door to the deck. 26' x 20' living room has several windows with more NE mountain views, door to 44' x 10' deck and gas fireplace. First floor half bath & laundry off of spacious mudroom with entrance from over sized two car garage. Formal entry & elegant open staircase to the second floor which boasts 3 additional bedrooms and spacious bathroom that is sectioned off for multiple users with double vanity, private toilet room, and soaking tub & shower room. Full 1548+/- sq ft walk out basement has been partially finished with 3 dens/offices/work out rooms. Many windows light up the rec room area. Access the hot tub under the deck or walk out to the yard. Property was surveyed and indicates lot could be subdivided to build another home and may be able to share the well that is 220' deep and produced 10 gal/min when drilled. Listed below assessed value.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$424,500
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4630669
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Open, Sloping, View, Wooded
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Private, Shared
- Road Frontage166
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Gas Heater, Hot Water, Radiant Floor
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Private
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Assessment #435400
- Assessment Year2017
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetOld Farm Road
- Building Number141
- TownEast Montpelier
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionHawkins Subdivision 1996 by Dunroven Associates
- DistrictWashington Central
- Elementary SchoolEast Montpelier Elementary
- Junior HighU-32
- High SchoolU32 High School
- MapTax Map # 11-00-22.113
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' x 14'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15' x 13'4"
- Room 3 TypeMudroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'6" x 7'10"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'6" x 15'
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions23' x 19'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'8" x 13'8"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions24'7" x 11'3"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions17'6" x 13'8"
- Room 9 TypeRec Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 10 TypeExercise Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 12 TypeDen
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 13 TypeBath - Full
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 DimensionsMaster 14' x 8'6
- Room 14 TypeBath - Full
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions14'10" x 10' (3 rooms)
- Room 15 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 DimensionsPlus Laundry 9'6" x 5'6"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hot Tub, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2004
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade1688
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2708
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Security System, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- Broker NameCentury 21 Jack Associates
- Agent NameLange
- Date Listed05/01/2017
- Foot Print Dim66' x 34' Irregular
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count18
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1832 Square Feet 41.5 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
Good investment opportunity. This handyman's special offers a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home and a large barn, with a shop and garage that has been used for commercial storage. Recently subdivided with 41.5 prime acres. Located on highly traveled Route 14, next to the Barre Town/East Montpelier town line. Potentially great location for your business. Minutes to Barre and I-89 More
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 1115 Square Feet 7 Acreage Year Built in 1964.
This property is only about 15 minutes from Montpelier, close proximity to Plainfield. Lovely rural 7-acre setting including apple trees, open lawn, perennial gardens, walking paths, and a spring fed pond on the property, including a dam and waterfall. One floor cottage with new metal roof and vinyl siding. Updated bathroom and interior features. Screened-in porch and shed as well as shelter for small car or tools. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1842 Square Feet 25 Acreage Year Built in 1950.
One level living in dwelling Number 1= 3+ bedroom, 2 baths and 2 kitchens. 26 acres with 2 story barn which includes an accessory apartment/office space=dwelling Number 2. 180 degree views of Spruce mountain & distant mountains. Subdivision potential with prime building lots with views, 7 acre zoning. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2736 Square Feet 5.6 Acreage Year Built in 1990.
Here is an East Montpelier property with the "wow factor". The owners custom built this home on 5.6+/- half open half wooded acres in 1990 with many details in mind. When you enter the driveway, you will be surprised by all this property has to offer. The tri-level construction has 3 bedrooms, a large multi purpose room with beds, toys & gym equipment, spacious home business office with a radiant heated granite floor, 3 bathrooms (master has bathroom & walk-in closet), basement workshop with walk out door, living room, custom kitchen with pull out shelves, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances & skylights, and a dining room with french doors to a 34'x8' screened-in porch and another door to a covered deck and patio. The two car garage with gas space heater for those winter projects has storage above and is attached to the house by a covered breeze way. And the beautiful clean horse barn... wow! Fenced in paddock for the horses to go in and out as they please. The homeowner rides from the property to the nearby extensive trail system that includes the Cross VT Trail. There is a tin building for trailer storage with poly carbonate sides to keep the UV rays out so as not to damage tires or paint. At the entrance, The Chicken Ranch provides two indoor/outdoor coops, garbage/recycle can storage, additional storage above, & a dog kennel. Buy a collar for your dog and take advantage of the large underground dog fence. Extensive landscaping, blueberries and asparagus. More