306 Park RoadSouth Burlington, VT 05403MLS Number 4629411
- Price: $399,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 178 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- NoRoad Frontage
One of the original Inverness units up at Vermont National, this Townhome enjoys a unique floor plan with features like a 1st floor den/office. Totally private back patio overlooking woods. Bay window in spacious living room with eastern exposure for morning sun. Kitchen has enough room for a breakfast table or island plus the adjacent room could serve as either formal dining or family room. The master suite has a walk-in closet and full bath with jetted tub. Interior completely repainted Spring 2017. Nicely landscaped all around with Adirondack or Green Mountain views from all bedrooms. Tax prebate may apply.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$399,900
- Date Listed04/25/2017
- MLS Number4629411
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Patio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGrey
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count21
- TownSouth Burlington
- Building Number306
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- AreaAbuts Golf Course, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$380
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Condo Fees$195
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Tank
- Year Built1999
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1866
- Total Baths3
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions17' x 13'7"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions15'10" x 13'8"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Dimensions13'5" x 12'7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Dimensions12'2" x 10'7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 5 Dimensions16'6" x 13'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Dimensions12'9" x 9'11"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 12'
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1720 Square Feet 0.17 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
ONE LEVEL LIVING now offered at South Village. The Franklin is a well appointed single family home to be built on lot with wooded privacy to the rear and open views to the front. There is still time to select your finishes to truly make this gracious home your own. South Village has 150 acres of preserved land with nearby trails and recreation path. Just minutes to Lake Champlain and Burlington amenities. Other Styles & Lots to choose from. (See also MLS #4511611) More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.