301 Johnson Hill RoadBradford, NH 03221MLS Number 4626762
- Price: $399,500The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 195 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 500Road Frontage
Private setting with VIEWS facing westerly of the Sunapee Range. Horse property with 28 acres and about 3 acres of open pasture and field, riding arena's, fenced for horses, 5 stalls in a 30'X50' attached barn with hay and other storage above, 1200 feet of water frontage along the West Branch River and a deep water swimming hole and rope swing near the bridge. Lot's of privacy, roughly $50,000 in timber value. Owner has not put the property in Current Use so that option is available. Special farm property in very good move in condition. Mostly ash and tile floors on main level. Expandable walkout lower level. Lots of nice features. Solid home. Outside wood boiler. Covered farmers 10'X40' porch plus a 10'X38' open deck.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$399,500
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4626762
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Farm - Horse/Animal
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsGravel, Seasonal
- Road Frontage500
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsFarm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- GarageDirect Entry, Storage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 6+
- Assessment #275300
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetJohnson Hill Road
- Building Number301
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictKearsarge Sch Dst SAU #65
- Elementary SchoolKearsarge Elem Bradford
- Junior HighKearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High SchoolKearsarge Regional HS
- AreaNear Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'X15.5'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'X15'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13.5'X18'
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'X15'
- Room 5 TypeLibrary
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions14'X14'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11'X17'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13.5'X14'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'X17'
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions8'X6.5'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1998
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Separate, Tank, Wood
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1050
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Property StyleCape, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2000
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fence - Full, Fence - Partial, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove, Stove - Wood, Wood Boiler
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- WaterDug Well, Private
- Water Body NameLake Massasecum
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessTown Residents Only
- Broker NameElliot Hansen Associates
- Agent NameHansen
- Date Listed04/12/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos26
- View Count14
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 3151 Square Feet 0.75 Acreage Year Built in 1836.
If you are looking for an updated 1800's home that still holds true to its time, this is it! This proud Colonial sits on a private, in-town lot with a large, level yard. The spacious eat-in-kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a generous pantry. A sunny, formal dining room with impressive fireplace (currently with wood stove installed) sits off the kitchen. The living room, known as the parlor room, offers a 2nd fireplace. The family room has exposed beams giving the room a warm feel. Ascending one of the 3 staircases to the 2nd floor, you will find 2 large bedrooms, a smaller bedroom and the Master. An office sits between the master bedroom and bathroom, which can be used to the owners preference. You'll appreciate the high efficiency heating system, wood floors, a full bath on each floor, new drilled well and more! More
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 1456 Square Feet 2.66 Acreage Year Built in 1975.
Peace and serenity surround you when you come home to this absolutely pristine, move-in ready & most charming country Saltbox Cape. Pull into the 2-car attached garage & step out onto the deck & all the eye can see is your beautiful barn, a trellis w/autumn Clematis, trees, shrubs, plantings, lush lawn, stone work & the most welcoming granite bench for reading or quiet reflection. Enter to lovely wood floors & an open concept kitchen w/tile floor & newer Miele dishwasher, a dining area & living room overlooking the yard. Step out to the enclosed porch w/glass panels or in the summer it becomes a screened porch & overlooks the woods beyond. Leave the door open for 3-season use! A first floor master bedroom w/newer oak floors & ample closet and a completely remodeled tile bathroom w/large corner shower allow for one-floor living if one desires. The upstairs foyer is large enough for a computer desk & on either side you will find two spacious bedrooms w/skylights and oak floors or a bedroom & office or craft room. The full basement is a handy walkout & features the washer/dryer hook-ups & mop sink, the utility room and plenty of dry storage. Solar collectors on the garage roof provide hot water & offset the oil usage nicely & a state-of-the-art Evolve water system provides clean water from a brand new 20 gpm drilled well. The dug well can be used for watering the gardens or as a back-up. Sprinkler heads & hoses are in place & will stay. Generator-ready, too, come see! More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.