301 Johnson Hill RoadBradford, NH 03221MLS Number 4626762
- Price: $399,500The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 128 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 500Road Frontage
Private setting with VIEWS facing westerly of the Sunapee Range. Horse property with 28 acres and about 3 acres of open pasture and field, riding arena's, fenced for horses, 5 stalls in a 30'X50' attached barn with hay and other storage above, 1200 feet of water frontage along the West Branch River and a deep water swimming hole and rope swing near the bridge. Lot's of privacy, roughly $50,000 in timber value. Owner has not put the property in Current Use so that option is available. Special farm property in very good move in condition. Mostly ash and tile floors on main level. Expandable walkout lower level. Lots of nice features. Solid home. Outside wood boiler. Covered farmers 10'X40' porch plus a 10'X38' open deck.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$399,500
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4626762
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Farm - Horse/Animal
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsGravel, Seasonal
- Road Frontage500
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsFarm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- GarageDirect Entry, Storage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 6+
- Assessment #275300
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetJohnson Hill Road
- Building Number301
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictKearsarge Sch Dst SAU #65
- Elementary SchoolKearsarge Elem Bradford
- Junior HighKearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High SchoolKearsarge Regional HS
- AreaNear Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'X15.5'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'X15'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13.5'X18'
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'X15'
- Room 5 TypeLibrary
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions14'X14'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11'X17'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13.5'X14'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'X17'
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions8'X6.5'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1998
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Oil, Separate, Tank, Wood
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1050
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Property StyleCape, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2000
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fence - Full, Fence - Partial, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove, Stove - Wood, Wood Boiler
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- WaterDug Well, Private
- Water Body NameLake Massasecum
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessTown Residents Only
- Broker NameElliot Hansen Associates
- Agent NameHansen
- Date Listed04/12/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count11
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2275 Square Feet 3.83 Acreage Year Built in 1968.
Come enjoy all the Sunapee Region has to offer with this three bedroom year round home with a gorgeous lakefront lot on Lake Massasecum just a short walk from the house. Minutes to Mount Sunapee for fantastic skiing in the winter and Caribbean style beach on the waters edge for fun in the sun all summer long. The house has open concept living, dining and kitchen. A large master suite with double sink vanity and double closets allows for plenty of storage. Two additional bedrooms and a bath are also featured on this floor. The lower level has a huge bonus room with wood stove, a three quarter bath for guests who stay in the additional guest room downstairs, a two car garage for storing the toys or keeping the car out of the weather as well. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1712 Square Feet 3.6 Acreage Year Built in .
I'm about to revile one of NH's best kept secrets, are you ready...Bradford NH! That's right, this community is just 15 minutes to beautiful Sunapee, NH! Concord is just 30 min, Manchester 45 mins, Nashua 60 mins, and Keene 50 mins. Solicitude Ridge is just that, peaceful and private, yet close to everything NH, and yes, this location has Fiber Optic internet! This is a MUST see location. Builder will build to suite. Several plans available to chose from. No better place to build your dream house than right here! More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.