93 Campbell's IslandNew Castle, NH 03854MLS Number 4625810
- Price: $2,789,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 135 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CAMPBELL'S ISLAND WATERFRONT - Sportsman's Paradise! From your own back yard you can kayak, paddle board, swim, fish or sunbathe right from your sandy beach! Walk to private pool, tennis courts, Wentworth Country Club or the world-class Wentworth Marina for sailing or fishing. This island home, one of only four, has water views from throughout every room in the entire home. Stroll up to the Wentworth By-The-Sea Hotel, just a few hundred yards away, and enjoy the cuisine at two wonderful, upscale restaurants. If spectator sports is your thing, sit on the deck and let the sea breeze pour over you as you watch the water activities, kayaking, tour boats, wildlife and lobster-men pass by. The home features a first floor master suite and three guest suites with en-suite baths. A whole-house propane-fired automatic generator and a 2,000 bottle wine cellar complete this outstanding home. A care-free lifestyle in a waterfront, island setting.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$2,789,000
- Total Baths6
- MLS Number4625810
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision, Water View, Waterfront
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Paved
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Air, Multi Zone
- Water Body NameNew Castle Harbor
- Water Body TypeHarbor
- Water AccessShared Private
- Fee IncludesPlowing
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Assessment #2483300
- Assessment Year2016
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Reserves
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- NegotiableWindow Treatments
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- StreetCampbell's Island
- Building Number93
- TownNew Castle
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictNew Castle
- High SchoolPortsmouth High School
- AreaAbuts Conservation
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions18'5"x13'3"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'0"x 12'11"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'3"x12'11"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions21'3"x14'9"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions19'0"x13'11"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions21'3"x13'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'4"x15'4"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions15'9"x11'10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'8"x13'10"
- Room 11 TypeFoyer
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 12 TypeDen
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions9'11"x8'2" -Loft
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions26'2"x15'10"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions17'3"x14'0"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions20'0"x12'9"
- Room 16 TypeLoft
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 17 Level1
- Room 18 TypePlayroom
- Room 18 LevelBasement
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2001
- Full Baths4
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Water HeaterTank
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade1031
- BasementBulkhead, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Half Bath2
- Property StyleCape, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5108
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorNatural
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, ROW to Water
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, Security System
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 2
- Broker NameCarey Giampa, LLC/Seabrook Beach
- Agent NameCarey
- Date Listed04/06/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos37
- View Count16
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 4548 Square Feet 0.7 Acreage Year Built in 1974.
Situated at the highest point and in the center of Amazeen Cove (A/K/A Flounder Cove), this multi-building property commands the best views on the Piscataqua River. Whether enjoying the Thomas Leighton peacefully drift by, a tall ship parade, the fishing fleet coming and going, or the Gundalow on a broad reach, there is always plenty of action on display directly in front of this magnificent waterfront home. Facing directly across the widest part of the Piscataqua River, Spruce Creek frames Mount Agamenticus. This 4 bedroom home was completely renovated by DD Cook Builders in 2013. The open concept floor plan is ideal for entertaining large or small gatherings. Prepare your meals in the Chef's kitchen, while enjoying the expansive water views. This property is within walking distance to historic Portsmouth. An exceptional lifestyle awaits you in tax friendly New Castle. A detached 240 square foot craft studio in the back of the property and a detached 1100 square foot cottage on the water side provide many additional possibilities. Broker interest. More