93 Campbell's IslandNew Castle, NH 03854MLS Number 4625810
- Price: $2,789,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 198 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CAMPBELL'S ISLAND WATERFRONT - Sportsman's Paradise! From your own back yard you can kayak, paddle board, swim, fish or sunbathe right from your sandy beach! Walk to private pool, tennis courts, Wentworth Country Club or the world-class Wentworth Marina for sailing or fishing. This island home, one of only four, has water views from throughout every room in the entire home. Stroll up to the Wentworth By-The-Sea Hotel, just a few hundred yards away, and enjoy the cuisine at two wonderful, upscale restaurants. If spectator sports is your thing, sit on the deck and let the sea breeze pour over you as you watch the water activities, kayaking, tour boats, wildlife and lobster-men pass by. The home features a first floor master suite and three guest suites with en-suite baths. A whole-house propane-fired automatic generator and a 2,000 bottle wine cellar complete this outstanding home. A care-free lifestyle in a waterfront, island setting.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$2,789,000
- Total Baths6
- MLS Number4625810
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision, Water View, Waterfront
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Paved
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Air, Multi Zone
- Water Body NameNew Castle Harbor
- Water Body TypeHarbor
- Water AccessShared Private
- Fee IncludesPlowing
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Assessment #2483300
- Assessment Year2016
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Reserves
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- NegotiableWindow Treatments
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- StreetCampbell's Island
- Building Number93
- TownNew Castle
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictNew Castle
- High SchoolPortsmouth High School
- AreaAbuts Conservation
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions18'5"x13'3"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'0"x 12'11"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'3"x12'11"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions21'3"x14'9"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions19'0"x13'11"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions21'3"x13'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'4"x15'4"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions15'9"x11'10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'8"x13'10"
- Room 11 TypeFoyer
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 12 TypeDen
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions9'11"x8'2" -Loft
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions26'2"x15'10"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions17'3"x14'0"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions20'0"x12'9"
- Room 16 TypeLoft
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 17 Level1
- Room 18 TypePlayroom
- Room 18 LevelBasement
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2001
- Full Baths4
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Water HeaterTank
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade1031
- BasementBulkhead, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Half Bath2
- Property StyleCape, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5108
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorNatural
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, ROW to Water
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesClub House, Pool - Outdoor, Snow Removal, Tennis Court
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 2
- Broker NameCarey Giampa, LLC/Seabrook Beach
- Agent NameCarey
- Date Listed04/06/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos37
- View Count24
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2729 Square Feet 0.25 Acreage Year Built in 1790.
Extremely desirable location with endless possibilities to make your dream home become a reality. Rare quarter acre corner lot with views of the Atlantic Ocean! Enjoy the water views from this Classic Cape in the historical district of New Castle. Renovate this residence or if you prefer build your own custom home on the corner lot. The New Castle Historic Commission has approved the demolition of this property. Relax on the front patio and the master bedroom deck and watch the boats pass by. Main level features bamboo floors, a large kitchen with island, dining room with oversized wood fireplace and built in cabinets, living room with water views and a family room. 2nd level has a master bedroom suite with water views from the private deck plus a full bath. 2 additional bedrooms, a laundry area and a ¾ bath complete this level. One car attached garage with plenty of additional parking. Steps to the village, minutes to Portsmouth and close to all major routes. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 4 Bathroom 4066 Square Feet 0.95 Acreage Year Built in 1966.
Privately situated atop one of the highest water front sites in the immediate Seacoast area, you have uniquely striking vistas that make one feel like a true 'King of the Hill!' High tide, low tide--what does it matter? From oversized windows - you look down at your 145-feet of frontage on Little Harbor and your panoramic back channel views ' out to all of the water surrounding the small town-owned islands of Mill, Birch and Long Rock. In a very special Bosen's Hill location, this single owner home offers fabulous one-level living where all the rooms are expansive and sited for the views. Then there is a walk-out lower level for guest and recreational space. This was a classic when it was built in 1966, but you can refresh, restore or rehab this 4,000 SF home and live happily ever-after in your .98 acre kingdom atop the desirable, low tax island of New Castle. More
5 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 4 Bathroom 3835 Square Feet 1.5 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Truly a rare opportunity in New Castle! This 1920s Tudor style, 3800 sq foot house with stunning views, sits at the top of a hill that slopes down to the back channel of the Piscataqua river. With 1.5 acres and a large piazza there is ample room to enjoy outdoor entertaining or quiet reflection. Nearly 100 feet of shoreline allows for access to boating (mooring available) or swimming. The kitchen showcases granite countertops and custom cabinetry. Many original features inside the house, such as lighting that was converted from gas, provide period charm. Downtown Portsmouth is just minutes away, along with the Wentworth Hotel and Great Island Common's 32 acres of seaside greenspace and beach. This unique chance to own an extraordinary property and a piece of history is waiting for you! Agent is related to seller. More