18 Clark AvenueJohnson, VT 05656MLS Number 4625344
- Price: $250,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 139 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 261Road Frontage
Large historical property can be returned to a single family dwelling on all three levels OR B&B on levels 1 and 2 with manager/owner on 3rd level in two bedroom unit. Current owners have maintained the pocket doors, hardwood floors, wood trim, walk in pantry off the updated main kitchen and the butler's pantry off the formal dining room. Double living room or living and family/den areas. Half bath with laundry hookups on the main level. 4 second floor bedrooms share a full plus two modern 3/4 baths. Fireplaces in living room and master bedroom could be restored or set in propane fireplaces for chilly evenings. Two story attached garage barn could house your hobby shop or studio plus plenty of storage!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$250,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4625344
- Lot Description
- City Lot
- Street Lights
- Trail/Near Trail
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage261
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast, Mixed Use, Recreation, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant, Steam
- SewerMetered, Public
- WaterMetered, Public
- Assessment #233600
- Assessment Year2015
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Tenant Rights
- StreetClark Avenue
- Building Number18
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictLamoille North
- Elementary SchoolJohnson Elementary School
- Junior HighLamoille Middle School
- High SchoolLamoille UHSD #18
- AreaHistoric District, In Town, Near Snowmobile Trails, Neighborhood, Village
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x 16'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'3" x 11.6'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' x 12' 8"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17' x 12'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15' x 16' 2 '
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'7" x 15'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15' x 13'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions9'11" x 13'7"
- Room 9 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 9 Level3
- Room 9 Dimensions13' x 10'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 Dimensions9'9" x 12' 11"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level3
- Room 11 Dimensions14'7" x 12'11"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen/Dining, Lead/Stain Glass, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment
- Year Built1900
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths3
- Water HeaterDomestic, Electric, Off Boiler
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade1360
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleApartment Building, Freestanding, Multi-Family, Victorian
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Wood Frame
- Square Feet3628
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorCanyon
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Satellite Dish, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4, Paved, Unpaved
- Broker NameMarble Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameMarble
- Date Listed04/04/2017
- Foot Print Dim24'x 52.4'
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos25
- View Count22
Country homestead with privacy, garden spaces, apple trees, berry bushes and perennials. Easy access to Rt. 15 and minutes to Johnson village and the college. Rambling interior offers beautiful hardwood floors, lots of sunshine, large living room, family room, sunroom with hot tub and tons of storage and built-ins. More
Wonderful family home offers master bedroom with bath w/jacuzzi tub and large walk in closet. Huge, spacious living room with magnificent gas fireplace for those chillier nights. Great kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, gas stove, island with bar stools, great for entertaining. Dining area with pantries. Separate laundry room. Bright & sunny breezeway welcomes you home. Attached 2 car garage for convenience getting home. Deck off the back through the 12x13 year round breezeway for BBQ's. Elegant front porch adorns the front of the home. The home comes equipped with 7K whole house propane automatic generator, RV hook up, extensive duct work throughout with almost 1680 sq. ft. in basement set up for finishing more living space. Lot is open and level with perennials and shrubbery. A must see!! More