19 Second StreetConcord, NH 03301MLS Number 4624497
- Price: $274,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 145 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Location, location, location! Pride of ownership shows in this beautiful Ranch-style home, in an ideal location and park-like setting. The level 1-acre lot abuts Beaver Meadow Golf Course. Just a short walk to Sewall's Falls Recreation Area and Merrimack River boat launch, where there's great fishing and kayaking. The home itself is much larger than it looks with over 2,000 sq.ft. of finished living area. The Kitchen opens to a large Dining Area which then opens to a spacious Family Room. Step out to the deck that overlooks the tranquil, private back yard. Three Bedrooms on the main level, including a Master with walk-in closet and private Bath. There are two rooms and lots of closet space downstairs, offering flexibility for their use… Office, Craft Room, Rec Room or potential 4th Bedroom. First time on the market in over 30 years. Memories are ready to be made for the next lucky homeowner!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$274,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4624497
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Walking Trails, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Water, Multi Zone
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- Broker NameWeichert Realtors-Peterson & Associates
- Agent NamePeterson
- Date Listed03/29/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos25
- View Count14
- StreetSecond Street
- Building Number19
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictConcord School District SAU #8
- Elementary SchoolBeaver Meadow Elementary Sch
- Junior HighRundlett Middle School
- High SchoolConcord High School
- AreaAbuts Golf Course, Near Paths, Suburban
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 12'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' x 10'
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' x 15'
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions20' x 13'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' x 13'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions16' x 10'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions12' x 10'
- Room 8 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions12' x 11'
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions19' x 9'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Year Built1955
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade528
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior
- Property StyleRanch, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2032
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outbuilding, Shed
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1853 Square Feet 0.43 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Sweet Cape style home in a cul-de-sac neighborhood...no through traffic! 3 bedrooms with a fourth potential. Country accents throughout. Huge eat-in kitchen, music room/den, living room with fireplace, study, baths on each floor and a full basement for expansion. Well kept and lovely landscaping! Patio, terrific yard and very accessible to schools (kids can walk!) and a great East Concord neighborhood! More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2138 Square Feet 0.29 Acreage Year Built in 1975.
South End gem in great condition. Nicely landscaped lot in a fantastic, quiet neighborhood with easy access to schools, Concord Hospital, downtown Concord and I-89 and I-93. Well maintained with many updates, including a new roof in 2013 and a new gas boiler in 2014. Three bedrooms with hardwood floors (including one on the first floor). Updated eat-in kitchen, dining room (or office), and living room are on the first floor, with two bedrooms upstairs. Finished family room on the lower level provides additional space. Spacious two-car garage with storage above and a newly paved driveway. Enjoy summer evenings on the screened porch while looking over the pretty back yard complete with blueberry bushes. More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2063 Square Feet 0.32 Acreage Year Built in 1972.
Wonderful South End neighborhood! Lots of space and a private end of the cul-de-sac setting! Offers four comfortable bedrooms, first floor family room with fireplace, front to back living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen. Hardwood floors both upstairs and down. Master bedroom has private bath. 2-car attached garage with direct entry into the house. Full unfinished basement for expansion space. Estate sale being sold "as is" More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.