139 Atkins Farm Road, Unit Lot # 4Ferrisburgh, VT 05456MLS Number 4622879
- Price: $349,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 152 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Fantastic 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom new build on 5 ac's, perfect country setting on dead end road. Open floor plan, fireplace in the great room, big kitchen with island, Master bedroom with master bath, second floor laundry room. Hardwood, tile, carpet and vinyl. Full basement. Big deck and covered porch. 2 car attached garage. Lot sits right next to Ferrisburgh Central School. Municipal water and community septic in Atkins Farm Associates. Mountain views. Turn Key, call to set up an appointment to see the plans and meet our professions building team! Photo is likeness only.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$349,000
- Unit NumberLot # 4
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4622879
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- WaterPublic, Public Water - At Street
- Fee IncludesSewer
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- FinancingConventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA, VTFHA
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetAtkins Farm
- Building Number139
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionAtkins Farm Associates
- Elementary SchoolFerrisburgh Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'4" x 21'1"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 9'6"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'2" x 15'4"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6'10" x 15'2"
- Room 5 TypeFoyer
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6'10" x 11'5"
- Room 6 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6'5" x 5'
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' x 14'5"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions6'5" x 13'7"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions8'2" x 6'6"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14' x 10'3"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions16'10" x 10'3"
- Room 12 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions6'2" x 9'8"
- Room 13 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions6' x 3'
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Total Rooms13
- APX Unfin Below Grade627
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleContemporary, Farmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1800
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility AmenitiesBathroom w/Tub
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/S. Burlington
- Agent NameCharlebois-Ouellett
- Date Listed03/20/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos2
- View Count15
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1872 Square Feet 1.2 Acreage Year Built in 1968.
Moor your boat in your front yard. Many recent updates have been done to this home. This end of the road location is a beautiful 1.2 acre lot. Very close to Lake Champlain and Basin Harbor Club. Pretend you are on vacation everyday! Plenty of wildlife to keep you entertained. if you haven't been inside this home recently you need to come take another look! More