4 Kehonka Hill RoadWolfeboro, NH 03894MLS Number 4622253
- Price: $239,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 160 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- NoRoad Frontage
This home is NOT a drive by! Own a little piece of history - a must-see four bedroom modified 1900 cape renovated in 1985, close to town and schools. Nice flow from living room, dining room and kitchen. Tall ceilings, spacious finished family room with beautiful wide pine finished walls with Jotul wood stove. Inviting living room with new brick Rumford fireplace. Screened in porch, bright and sunny home yet cool on hot summer days. Mountain views across open fields and forest. A condo neighborhood on 23.74 acres shared with 8 homes.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$239,900
- Date Listed03/16/2017
- MLS Number4622253
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Landscaped, Mountain View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Shared
- StyleNew Englander
- WaterCommunity, Drilled Well, Private
- SewerLeach Field - Existing, Private, Septic
- Elec Co.Wolfeboro Electric
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- Broker NameKeller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
- Agent NameDow
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count23
- StreetKehonka Hill
- Building Number4
- Elementary SchoolCarpenter Elementary
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle
- ComplexKehonka Hill Condominium
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Windows - Storm
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Garage # Cars0
- Association AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Water, Landscaping
- Assoc Fees$75
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Water
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built1900
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet2146
- Total Baths2
- FoundationBlock, Concrete
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade652
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Laundry Hook-ups
- BasementConcrete Floor, Daylight, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Room 1 Dimensions12' 6" X 19' 2"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions9' 9" X 14'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions9' 10" X 19' 2"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions9' X 12' 10"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions11' 11" X 16' 3"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12' 4" X 13' 5"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions9' 8" X 13' 5"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions16' 2" X 18' 8"
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 Dimensions8' 2" X 10'
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
3 Bedrooms . 3 Bathroom 1463 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Welcome to Wolfeboro Commons unit #9 This 3 bedroom condo has been updated from top to bottom Wonderful hardwood floors and carpets thru out. Cherry cabinets boast in this open concept kitchen with new appliances topped off with corian counters, and large breakfast bar. All bathrooms have been redone with new vanities. New electric baseboards The unit is a end unit and has a extra wide outdoor patio with privacy. Condo living made easy with this unit. Downtown Wolfeboro close by great stores, restaurants take a moonlight ride on the Mount Washington. Year round living at it's best, come to wolfeboro commons and see for yourself. More
3 Bedrooms . 3 Bathroom 2700 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
Spacious 3+bedroom home having first floor master with bath and first floor den/bedroom with additional bath. Second floor with two bedrooms with common bath. Three baths in all. Spacious open concept dining/living room with door to large deck overlooking very quiet back yard. Fully finished walkout basement including separate laundry and workshop space. New paint and carpet throughout. Large two car attached garage with auto overhead door openers and additional storage above. Fantastic location at the end of privately set Laurel Circle. More