51 Tremont StreetConcord, NH 03301MLS Number 4621571
- Price: $120,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 227 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
If you love old New Englanders and are willing to tackle a few projects, you'll want to see this house. Situated on a quiet street and conveniently located within walking distance of the Christa McAuliffe Elementary School, White Park and Concord's downtown and farmers' market, this bright house offers wood and bamboo floors, 1st floor laundry, 3 bedrooms, tin ceiling in kitchen, ceiling fans, a great city lot and loads of potential.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$120,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4621571
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemSteam, Stove - Pellet
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- Financing3rd Party Approval Reqred, Bank Financing Possible, Other - See Remarks
- StreetTremont Street
- Building Number51
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictConcord School District SAU #8
- Elementary SchoolChrista McAuliffe School
- Junior HighRundlett Middle School
- High SchoolConcord High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12'11" x 13'4"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'6" x 16'3"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions8'5" x 11'4"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 15'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions9'7" x 11'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions10'6" x 9'7"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1900
- Full Baths1
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Softwood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade781
- Property StyleNew Englander
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet960
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorCream
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Full, Pool - Above Ground, Shed
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 2
- Broker NameExit Realty Group
- Agent NameVignati
- Date Listed03/10/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos31
- View Count10
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 875 Square Feet 0.28 Acreage Year Built in 1953.
13 Conant Drive, Concord NH. Ranch style home in Concord's south end. Per tax card, property has 5 rooms, 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with a detached 1 car garage on 0.28 level acres. Property is being sold As-Is, Where-Is. All inspections are done at buyer's expense, seller will not activate utilities. **HIGHEST & BEST OFFERS DUE IN BY 5PM 10/11/17** More
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 1050 Square Feet 0.05 Acreage Year Built in 1840.
Charming 2 bedroom in Concord, NH. Location is close to downtown and highways, walking distance to many locations including Kimball Park & Pool. First floor features bright open concept living Plenty of storage, large master bedroom. Perfect starter home for first time home buyers or as an Investment property. Strong rental history. More
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 815 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1890.
Gorgeous condo in the heart of Concord! The V.C. Hastings House is LOADED with antique charm and is just a short walk to Main Street. Step in and prepare to fall in love with the pristine hardwood floors, the plethora of windows that allow copious amounts of sunshine to pour through, extra tall ceilings, a large private shady patio, an additional covered front porch, and much much more! There is little to worry about here as your condo fee includes all landscaping and outdoor maintenance, so sit back and relax. Clean & dry basement features washer & dryer hookups, and tons of assigned storage space. This home is the definition of move in ready and just might be one of the cleanest ones you'll see. DONT DELAY!!!! Sunroom used as bedroom 2. Tax card defines this as a 1 br. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.