333 Jackson StreetNewport City, VT 05855MLS Number 4618826
- Price: $235,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 369 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1Road Frontage
Extremely well-maintained home built in 2005 in one of the most desirable neighborhoods on Newport City's "Eastside."Spacious open floor plan with top of the line appliances, air exchanger, high-end 3-zone Buderus furnace, dining area with access to a large deck overlooking the beautifully landscaped backyard. One bedroom, full bath/laundry and family room on the lower level; 2 bedrooms on 1st floor. Heated 24x24 two-car garage. Cty lot surrounded by mature trees, lots of perennials that make the backyard cozy and attractive.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$235,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4618826
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Level
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage1
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- Building Number333
- TownNewport City
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictNorth Country Supervisory Union
- Elementary SchoolNewport City Elementary
- Junior HighNorth Country Junior High
- High SchoolNorth Country Union High Sch
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Living
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions27'x20'
- Room 2 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions16.5' x 13'
- Room 3 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7.5' x 8.75'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10' x 13' 8"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 6'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions13' 4" x 12' 5"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions8' x 10"
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions8' x 10'
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions14' x 24'
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterOwned
- Total Rooms5
- BasementFinished, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleRaised Ranch, Walkout Lower Level
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2044
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Shed
- Accessibility AmenitiesPaved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCable Internet, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionGarage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 2, Paved
- Broker NameCentury 21 Farm & Forest
- Agent NameCote
- Date Listed02/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count26
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1916 Square Feet 0.41 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Located in Pine Bluff Estates on Newport's East Side is where you will find this lovely home with access to 1200' of shore frontage on International Lake Memphremagog. Entertain Friends & Family with this large kitchen, expandable dining area and huge living space. Enjoy the 3 season porch, the two decks, the private stone patio and the beach during nice weather. The lot offers lovely landscaping and nice privacy for the area. Extensive renovations have occurred to this house from heated tile floors, bamboo floors, new paint, French Doors in Entry, new roof, R51 insulation in the attic, Spray Foamed Basement, new Hot Water tank, Harman Pellet Stove with Hearth & Mantle, New composite decks, insulated garage door, upgraded landscape and more. The basement is the full footprint of the home and has a semi finished living sleeping area with windows to the exterior and a large walk in closet. It could offer another 1900 sq feet of finished space if needed. Superb location only a few minute walk to the hospital, recreation path, beach, high school and downtown Newport. More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2036 Square Feet 0.32 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
This well maintained home is a must see for Buyers looking for a nicely built, newer ranch style home in a quiet neighborhood, with lake rights to 1200' of beach on Lake Memphremagog. Close to the bike and walking paths, near the hospital, school, and short drive to shopping, churches and downtown. Lovely kitchen with custom maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances, large master with full bath and double closets, and a partially finished basement with two more bedrooms and a half bath that can be easily expanded to a 3/4 bath. Walkout basement also has a workshop with a garage door for storing mowers, bikes and other toys. Large deck off the dining room with a view of the woods behind the back yard. Being sold partially furnished, including dining set, new bed in master, 2 TV's and with the new washer and dryer included in the price. More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.