333 Jackson StreetNewport City, VT 05855MLS Number 4618826
- Price: $235,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 186 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1Road Frontage
Extremely well-maintained home built in 2005 in one of the most desirable neighborhoods on Newport City's "Eastside."Spacious open floor plan with top of the line appliances, air exchanger, high-end 3-zone Buderus furnace, dining area with access to a large deck overlooking the beautifully landscaped backyard. One bedroom, full bath/laundry and family room on the lower level; 2 bedrooms on 1st floor. Heated 24x24 two-car garage. Cty lot surrounded by mature trees, lots of perennials that make the backyard cozy and attractive.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$235,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4618826
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Level
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage1
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- Building Number333
- TownNewport City
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictNorth Country UHSD 22
- Elementary SchoolNewport City Elementary
- Junior HighNorth Country Junior High
- High SchoolNorth Country Union High Sch
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Living
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions27'x20'
- Room 2 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions16.5' x 13'
- Room 3 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7.5' x 8.75'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10' x 13' 8"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 6'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions13' 4" x 12' 5"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions8' x 10"
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions8' x 10'
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions14' x 24'
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterOwned
- Total Rooms5
- BasementFinished, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleRaised Ranch, Walkout Lower Level
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2044
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Shed
- Accessibility AmenitiesPaved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Indoor Air PLUS Package, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionGarage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 2, Paved
- Broker NameCentury 21 Farm & Forest
- Agent NameCote
- Date Listed02/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count14
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2122 Square Feet 0.19 Acreage Year Built in 2014.
From the time you see 236 Sloan come into view, you will know that this house is different. Built in 2014, you enter the house by a tile entrance & half bath on your right and then into the living/kitchen/dining area. Hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, lots of lighting & entertainment center makes this a great house for entertaining. All appliances are Kenmore Elite with microwave over oven, convection, granite counters, lower cabinets with pull-out drawers and 8' x 3 1/2' island. Off of the dining room is the master suite, with a handicap accessible bathroom and shower, and walk-in closet. On the second floor there is a large second bedroom and another bedroom being used as an office, separated by a full bath. A full unfinished heated basement could be finished into a family room. Central air conditioning, 2 stall garage and paved driveway. Outside you will find a two-tier raised bed, blueberry, strawberry plants and flowers - nicely landscaped. A must see property! More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2036 Square Feet 0.32 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
This well maintained home is a must see for Buyers looking for a nicely built, newer ranch style home in a quiet neighborhood, with lake rights to 1200' of beach on Lake Memphremagog. Close to the bike and walking paths, near the hospital, school, and short drive to shopping, churches and downtown. Lovely kitchen with custom maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances, including a brand new washer and dryer, master with full bath and double closets, and a partially finished basement with two more bedrooms and a half bath that can be easily expanded to a 3/4 bath. Walkout basement also has a workshop with a garage door for storing mowers, bikes and other toys. Large deck off the dining room with a view of the woods behind the back yard. Being sold partially furnished, including dining set, new bed in master, 2 TV's and with the new washer and dryer included in the price. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.