232 Old Main StreetNew London, NH 03257MLS Number 4617940
- Price: $449,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 189 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- ARR /R2Zoning
- 310Road Frontage
Spacious, Tastefully Renovated, Expanded Cape within Walking Distance of Main Street. Open Floor-plan with First Floor Master Suite - Abundant Windows, take in Sunshine, Sunsets & the Spectacular Southwest Mountain Views from every room! Entertain in the Enormous Sun-room connected to the Living Room or your Family & Guests can Enjoy the Outdoors on your Amazing 70' long Trex Deck. Plenty of nooks & crannies to find your own private cozy corner. Granite Kitchen with SS Appliances. And don't forget the Walk-out In-Law apartment downstairs! Detached 2-Car Garage & Lovely 1.6 acre Lot. A New London Must See!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$449,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4617940
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- ZoningARR /R2
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage310
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsField/Pasture, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Direct Vent, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Assessment #448600
- Assessment Year2016
- Tax Yr2016
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- StreetOld Main
- Building Number232
- TownNew London
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictKearsarge Sch Dst SAU #65
- Elementary SchoolKearsarge Elem New London
- Junior HighKearsarge Middle School
- High SchoolKearsarge Regional HS
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions13'4" x 11'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'3" x 9'8"
- Room 3 TypeDen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'2" x 19'
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions26'5" x 11'8"
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions31'6" x 15'
- Room 6 TypeLibrary
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions12'9" x 8'7"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions10'3" x 12'8"
- Room 8 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions21' x 13'4"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions14'7" x 14'3"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions16' x 11'3"
- Room 11 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions22'7" x 15'4"
- Room 12 TypeLiving Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions16'9" x 13'1"
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions13'8" x 13'2"
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions4' x 6'
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Bar, Fireplace - Wood, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1940
- Full Baths3
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler
- Total Rooms13
- APX Unfin Below Grade252
- BasementApartments, Climate Controlled, Concrete, Daylight, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Slab - Concrete
- Property StyleCape, w/Addition, Walkout Lower Level
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet4261
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorMaize
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Enclosed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3 Ft. Doors,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,3 Ft. Doors, Bathroom w/5 Ft. Diameter, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 6+
- Broker NameBHGRE The Milestone Team
- Agent NameAppel
- Date Listed02/14/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count4
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 4008 Square Feet 2.45 Acreage Year Built in 1976.
New London 4 BR,2.5 bath Colonial w/above-average construction offers mountain views & southern exposure having passive solar gain & PV-SOLAR power generation system that is estimated to offset nearly half of the current heating cost (see energy attachment.Total utilities$2100/yr83Estar rating). Near Town Beach (1 mile),skiing and Golf.Well maintained w/Low-e glass triple glazed windows, newer roof, mostly new flooring (entire 1st floor wood & tile)..It offers an over-sized Kitchen w/2 ovens+warming oven,40+ft granite counter a gourmet chef's delight w/breakfast bar. Kitchen opens to a Dining area & Living Room creating a 43 ft Great Room w/a very large corner fireplace/heat sink (1 of 4f/p). There is also a formal Dining Room. Additional 1st floor room is currently used as an office, could be 1st floor BR, Den or parlor. The 2nd floor has 4 BR's and a full hall bath/laundry. 4th BR could be Den or Library w mountain views. Master suite features a private 6 fixture bathroom, walk-in closet & granite fireplace w great mountain views. The Lower level/basement has two walls of above ground windows and is finished into a pool room, TV area & exercise room. There are also a couple of closets, 14+ ft cabinets above & below counter, a utility room, tool room w stairs to garage and cold room (wine rack etc.). Garage is large 24x24 w entry to basement, auto high clearance doors, overhead storage w exterior barn access door, hot & cold water available in garage. Broker Interest. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.