1251 Tiffany RoadMount Holly, VT 05758MLS Number 4617484
- Price: $259,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 286 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 783Road Frontage
If you are looking for an escape then look no further. This rural cape offers wide-plank wood floors woven in a custom pattern that makes this house stand out from the rest. On the main floor you will find a spacious living room with a large wood stove and beautiful brick hearth, an open eat-in kitchen with slate flooring and a formal dining room. You will also find large windows, interior french doors and exterior sliding glass which let the outdoors in. Wander upstairs and you will find three bedrooms which includes the large master with a walk-in closet. If it is the outdoors that are calling you just imagine yourself wandering through your acreage and nearby trails or just sitting and relaxing watching the sunset on the west facing deck that runs the length of the house. All of this and an in-law apartment in the basement with its own entrance. It is not too good to be true. Welcome Home!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$259,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4617484
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, Sloping, View, Wooded
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPublic, Unpaved
- Road Frontage783
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameLemieux
- Date Listed02/09/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos15
- View Count35
- Building Number1251
- TownMount Holly
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictMount Holly School District
- Elementary SchoolMount Holly Elementary School
- Junior HighBlack River USD #39
- High SchoolBlack River USD #39
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions26' x 24'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions24' x 12'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17' x 12'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions24' x 18'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions14' x 12'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions15' x 7'
- Year Built1975
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Combination, Tile, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade529
- BasementApartments, Concrete, Full, Partially Finished
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2735
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Architectural
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Patio, Shed, Storage
- Parking Spaces2
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1928 Square Feet 1 Acreage Year Built in 1992.
Wonderful ski home only 5 minutes to Jackson Gore at Okemo. This nicely updated cape features hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings and 2 car garage. A glass front woodstove to gather around in the main open living area and additional living space in the tastefully finished lower level provides ample room for family and guest. This would make a great home for entertaining and unwinding after a day on the slopes. Looking for year-round? This home is also just minutes to 5 lakes, Buttermilk Falls, Adventure Zone, hiking trails, Evolution Bike Park, and numerous outdoor events like concerts, farmer's markets, and festivals. Come see why this neighborhood is a favorite for vacation home owners in the Okemo Valley. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1956 Square Feet 4.2 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
More than meets the eye! Quality construction and efficient! This pretty cape is sure not to disappoint. Cherry dining room floor, energy star boiler, stainless hot water heater, tilt out windows and well insulated throughout. The lot boasts two potential pond sites, blackberry and raspberry bushes and nice country setting. Short walk to Star Lake, Belmont and National Forest. More