4621 Murray Hill Heights Rd., Unit 21Manchester, VT 05255MLS Number 4615292
- Price: $179,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 214 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- NoRoad Frontage
In Town Location - walk to the center of Manchester. Lovely wooded setting with seasonal mountain views. Upgraded interior: hardwood floors in living room/dining area, tile floor in kitchen, all stainless steel kitchen appliances and granite countertops. Two bedrooms plus a loft make this a great vacation or year round home. Plus pool, tennis courts and club house for summer months and just a short drive to Bromley or Stratton for skiing.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$179,000
- Date Listed01/22/2017
- MLS Number4615292
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingElectric, Gas Heater - Vented
- Broker NameRE/MAX Four Seasons
- Agent NameTrudel
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos15
- View Count22
- StreetMurray Hill Heights Rd.
- Building Number4621
- Elementary SchoolManchester Elem/Middle School
- Junior HighManchester Elementary& Middle
- ComplexMurray Hill At Manchester
- High SchoolChoice
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Storage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage # Cars0
- Association AmenitiesPlayground, Pool - Above Ground, Recreation Facility, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash, Landscaping
- Assoc Fees$292
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Recreation, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Water HeaterElectric, Rented
- Year Built1974
- Unit Number21
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1464
- Total Baths2
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Living/Dining, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions19'7" x 15'9"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions7'6" x 9'3"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Dimensions11'11" x 17'5"
- Room 3 LevelBasement
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions9'8" x 10'10"
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions9 x 12
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
2 Bedrooms . 2 Bathroom 1398 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
Spacious Manchester East condominium with two bedrooms, and two baths, one car attached garage, living room with wood stove, laundry room, family room and patio. This unit has been owner occupied and used for weekends and holidays never rented. Recent upgrades include the following items: new garage door, new kitchen sliding glass door, siding repair and new exterior paint, new gutters. This end unit is located in the third cluster and has a nice level side yard area. All exterior maintenance done by the association including: snow removal, trash pick up, landscaping and building maintenance. The furnace and hot water heater have been recently updated. This is a great community centrally located in Manchester, and is walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. This condominium offers carefree living, and affords the owners time to come up and relax and enjoy all our area has to offer. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.