219 Allen TerracePoultney, VT 05764MLS Number 4608913
- Price: $149,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 283 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Calling all buyers. This is your opportunity to own a great village Cape located within walking distance of the Poultney Elementary School and downtown Poultney. Whether you are socializing, shopping or just running your errands being this close to everything is awful convenient. Along with all of that convenience you will get to enjoy this lovely 4 bedroom 2 bath home and all that it has to offer. That would include some of the original charm like the wood floors, fireplace, natural woodwork and the clawfoot tub. It would also include some of the newer comforts and conveniences like the relaxing jetted soaking tub positioned under the skylight in the master oasis. Stepping outside through the quaint but useful mudroom you will find some great private green space, which includes a fenced in back yard, and an 28' x 28' oversized heated garage with attic space. If it sounds too good to be true it isn't. Come see for yourself. Welcome home!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$149,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4608913
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Forced Air, Radiator, Stove, Wood Boiler
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Tax Map
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number219
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictRutland Southwest
- Elementary SchoolPoultney Elementary School
- Junior HighPoultney High School
- High SchoolPoultney High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions23'3" x 11'6"
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19'4" x 11'5"
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'7" x 9'5"
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'7" x 7'8"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions8'5" x 7'7"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions23'2" x 15'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'6" x 10'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'11" x 10'1"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplaces - 1, Hot Tub, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1960
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade824
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1648
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Dog, Fence - Partial, Garden Space
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Accessibility Features, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameLemieux
- Date Listed11/14/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos15
- View Count5
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1600 Square Feet 0.92 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Well maintained property on the outskirts of town, close to schools and center of town. Enjoy the spacious lawn and beautiful flower gardens or relax on a bench at the calming, gentle water frontage of the Poultney River. This property has a new boiler and oil tank in 2016, new flashing on roof, valleys and slates repaired/replaced on the Main house and the garage. Furniture negotiable. Asbestos removal in basement to be completed in August 2017. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.